Updated Top 100 Free Agents

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Mecole Hardman is an interesting player. You want a burner, he's probably as fast as it gets. Even if you don't throw to him just send him straight up the field to take the top off.
He is. But he's not really producing. Big arm QB and an offensive genius calling the plays?

Doubt we can get better out of him

T-RO

Reaction score
Not sure how NFL trade rumors is building its list. Doesn't seem like a site with much analytical/scouting experience. I one of these two lists

PFF updated top 10:
TE Dalton Schultz
S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
Lb Bobby Wagner
G Isaac Seumalo
Ed Jadeveon Clowney
Wr Odell Beckham Jr.
Cb Rock Ya-Sin
G Dalton Risner
Cb Marcus Peters
Wr D.J. Chark Jr.

Full 100:
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-100-best-available-2023-free-agents

NFL.com remaining top 10:
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
Odell Beckham
Bobby Wagner
Dalton Schultz
Mike Gesickt
Yannick Ngakoue
DJ Chark
Poona Ford
Shaquill Griffin
Jadeveon Clowney

NFL.com

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mecole Hardman is an interesting player. You want a burner, he's probably as fast as it gets. Even if you don't throw to him just send him straight up the field to take the top off.
We already have one of those.

T-RO

Reaction score
To be fair to OP and nfltraderumors.com...I am assuming they are mostly just a rumors site with perhaps one or two part time opinion guys. But I do not know the quality of their writers, opinions

exciter

Reaction score
Hardman is a better receiver than Turpin.
Chark ran a 4.34 and is a much better (polished) receiver than either, of coarse that’s not saying a lot with Turpin who isn’t a receiver. Considering his production with Mahommes and his speed, Hardman doesn’t seem to be much of one either!

Mr_437

Reaction score
BigHankins didn't even make the list, which, means he's perfect for Dallas. Greg Gaines n A'Shawn Robinson are two NTs that stood out to me.

Not much on the list, but of course Hardeman n Chark caught my eye.

JBond

Reaction score
Chark ran a 4.34 and is a much better (polished) receiver than either, of coarse that’s not saying a lot with Turpin who isn’t a receiver. Considering his production with Mahommes and his speed, Hardman doesn’t seem to be much of one either!
Always liked Chark. Not sure the Cowboys will spend.