Updated Top 100 Free Agents

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I can def agree ........he was one of the best slot receivers in the league a few years ago.
Just need to solidity that Oline. I either want a TE like Mayer that can also block or a the guard from Florida. A push in the run game and a cleaner pocket. That will make the passing game better than getting a WR in the first would.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Hardman is a better receiver than Turpin.
Turpin isn't a receiver....

At least I don't think; not in the NFL.

I'll leave space for being wrong. But he's super small, to the point it could really hurt your game. That, on the other hand, could be what helps him find a niche' in the NFL, but I don't see it.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Turpin isn't a receiver....

At least I don't think; not in the NFL.

I'll leave space for being wrong. But he's super small, to the point it could really hurt your game. That, on the other hand, could be what helps him find a niche' in the NFL, but I don't see it.
There are receivers in the league his size and smaller. He may not pan out as a receiver but it's too early to base anything off his 1st season in the nfl. I would like to see him get some time in the backfield as a receiver. Probably couldn't hold up to too much contact actually running the ball.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'd sign Hankins and Gaines/watkins. Some combination of the 3.

JPM

Reaction score
Chark and A’shawn Robinson would really cap off a great offseason and setup the draft to go BPA and not force need.
At this point I’d be happy with just Robinson or Hankins. I’m tired of neglecting the DT position.

RandyOh

Reaction score
At this point I’d be happy with just Robinson or Hankins. I’m tired of neglecting the DT position.
At this point I would celebrate just bringing back Hankins. If we go into the draft with Bohanna as our starting 1tech, it’s gonna kill a lot of excitement this offseason has generated.