US Men's National Team

StylisticS

Reaction score
The USMNT right now is in a worse state fan they were two years ago. That was a pathetic display tonight. Could not attack, couldn’t keep the ball, couldn’t defend, couldn’t string passes together so there was no possession. This could have been 5-0 if not for Stefan. To Canada. Not Brazil or even Mexico. Canada. Disgraceful performance and this goes back to USSF and sum.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The USMNT right now is in a worse state fan they were two years ago. That was a pathetic display tonight. Could not attack, couldn’t keep the ball, couldn’t defend, couldn’t string passes together so there was no possession. This could have been 5-0 if not for Stefan. To Canada. Not Brazil or even Mexico. Canada. Disgraceful performance and this goes back to USSF and sum.

Yup, and if they're struggling like this, think what someone like England, Germany, or France would do to the US.

Carson

Reaction score
Well, the USMNT managed to not look like utter **** winning 4-1 over Canada.

As they should.

They still remain super sloppy under Berhalter. Turnovers, trying too hard to maintain possession.

Brooks being back is huge for us. He reminds me of a more talented Onyewu from a few years back. Tough, gritty, enforcer type. We still lack our Bocanegra leading the defense. I miss the days of Boca and Cherundulo.

But it was a win and we scored. Still some questionable calls in the starting 11.

They need to find a way to get Dest and Yedlin on the pitch. Dest is on another level than the other 10 boys and Yedlins speed is insane.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As they should.

They still remain super sloppy under Berhalter. Turnovers, trying too hard to maintain possession.

Brooks being back is huge for us. He reminds me of a more talented Onyewu from a few years back. Tough, gritty, enforcer type. We still lack our Bocanegra leading the defense. I miss the days of Boca and Cherundulo.

But it was a win and we scored. Still some questionable calls in the starting 11.

They need to find a way to get Dest and Yedlin on the pitch. Dest is on another level than the other 10 boys and Yedlins speed is insane.

Agreed entirely, and the win was important.