USA today releases their 2024 NFL team record projections

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t have an issue with this…I could certainly see the records ending up this way….but I’d love to hear the reasoning for the Cowboys having 8 wins…..I could certainly see Commanders and Cowboys battle it out for 2 and 3rd.

Praxit

Reaction score
..so there saying, we dont make playoffs this year?
ahh-ahhh-meme.gif

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I don’t have an issue with this…I could certainly see the records ending up this way….but I’d love to hear the reasoning for the Cowboys having 8 wins…..I could certainly see Commanders and Cowboys battle it out for 2 and 3rd.
I believe they go 7-10 or 6-11. They've set theirselves up for this . And we can thank the Joneses.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The AFC North is overrated. The Ravens lost as many if not more players then the Cowboys did in free agency and their big free agent is an old running back. The Browns were embarrassed in the playoffs just like us. The Bengals are still living off that Super Bowl run 3 years ago and lost to Cooper Rush the last time they played in Dallas. Finally the Steelers don’t have a quarterback or wide receivers.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
The Jets winning the super bowl and the Cowboys finishing with a losing record.

There goes all of credibility USA Today had down the toilet.
I honestly believe we are going to see the vast decline of a Aaron Rodgers. He was already showing signs his last couple of years before the injury...i suspect another year older and recovering from an injury won't make him any better.

conner01

Reaction score
I’ve never been good at projecting records but I could see 8 wins or 12. It’s even harder this year because we have so many unknowns. If those unknowns do well we could do well. But a lot of young players are gonna have to play some really good football and that’s a lot to depend on