USA today releases their 2024 NFL team record projections

Desperado

Reaction score
I can’t bash them for only giving Cowboys 8. We lost too many starters and key contributors while barely participating in FA. Draft picks are unknown, and even the ones who do work out take a while to ramp up. Add in contract distractions at the top of the roster & at head coach, and there is not a lot happing to bring confidence (in July, anyway).

Creeper

Reaction score
The Packers are not winning 13 games this year and the Lions are winning that division. People are giving GB too much credit based on that one game against Dallas.

I think the Eagles will win more than 10 games unless Hurts really soils the sheets again. But Dallas at 8-9 is being generous. I have Dallas at 6-11.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Just having the Jets winning the Super Bowl destroys their credibility.
Rodgers will be out before game 8 and even if he stays he does not help their cause. He will be lucky to make playoffs. He is not good anymore!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Rodgers will be out before game 8 and even if he stays he does not help their cause. He will be lucky to make playoffs. He is not good anymore!
To say he won’t help their cause and he’s not good anymore is getting way ahead of yourself. Why do you think he’s not good anymore? He was still good when he left Green Bay. He only played a few snaps last season before being injured. Coming off an Achilles injury is going to be very difficult, especially at his age but the jury is still out on how much it will take away from his ability. I certainly don’t think he will be as good, but before you say he’s not good anymore you might want to watch him play a few games first.

shabazz

Reaction score
that was going to be my prediction.
this team is got a few holes. they will hit a few glitches and it will all fall apart,.
Coach on a one year deal
QB (all three) are on one year deal
CD in the last year of his contract
Micah is a premadonna

it will implode.
Seeing some of the predictions here, it's almost as if we hadn't lost veteran starters and replaced them with inexperienced or over the hill players

The other point some are missing is it's not only has the roster regressed in talent; it's also that the other teams have IMPROVED their rosters.

The AFC Norths defenses ( aside from the Bengals) are awaiting and I see no evidence that we have done anything to improve our run defense which was abysmal. 7-9 wins tops.

After week 11s loss against the Texans, I'd put Lance in for the rest of the season to see if theirs anything in his game.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Meh, no one’s projections are worth much in July… but it wouldn’t surprise me if Dallas won 8 games. I also wouldn’t be surprised with less than 8 or more than 8.

In short, I could see this season being 6-11, 8-9, or 11-6.

Their offseason decisions certainly don’t inspire a lot of confidence in me, although I do think the defense will be improved under Zimmer. Their fundamentals will be much improved.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
I honestly believe we are going to see the vast decline of a Aaron Rodgers. He was already showing signs his last couple of years before the injury...i suspect another year older and recovering from an injury won't make him any better.
Dude, he beat us, in the playoffs, on one leg. I'm STILL pissed about that one.