V. Young?

Reaction score
Buckeye said:
I wonder what he's going to do next year without his All-American runningback and the same terrible receivers from last year.

Besides waltz into the "shoe" on 9/10, and punch your pathetic excuse for "student athletes" in the mouth for about 150 yards, and 35 points you mean!!??

Book it!!

PS, Einstein... "anyways" is NOT a word!!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Havent you people already figured out that a RB doesnt make a good QB? I beliebe Mike Vick just got his tail handed to him, and he is faster and has a stronger arm than VY. VY will be below average without his All-American RB. C-Bong was the only thing making him look good, Michigan was so fixed on Benson, VY used his RB skills and beat them.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Buckeye said:
Young could run away with the Heisman? That's funny. You've quickly forgotton about Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, Devin Hester, Ted Ginn Jr., and Heisman trophy winner Matt Leinart. And who knows who else will step up this season.

Anyways, why is everyone all over Young? Wow, he ran all over an absolutely terrible Michigan defense. Whoop dee doo, let's give him the Heisman :rolleyes: .
I wonder what he's going to do next year without his All-American runningback and the same terrible receivers from last year.
I don't. I've seen Jamaal Charles play in person twice. Receiver is a problem though, no doubt about that.

Buckeye

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Besides waltz into the "shoe" on 9/10, and punch your pathetic excuse for "student athletes" in the mouth for about 150 yards, and 35 points you mean!!??

Book it!!

PS, Einstein... "anyways" is NOT a word!!
What do you mean by "pathetic excuse for student athletes"? A Texas fan is questioning the intelligence of Ohio State students. That's rather funny.
22 of those "student athletes" were on the Academic All-Big 10 team.
And I highly doubt your "quarterback" is going to rush, much less pass for 150 yards against our defense. Especially since it's under the lights in Ohio Stadium.

P.S. Einstein... it's not "the shoe" it's The 'Shoe and/or The Horseshoe and/or Ohio Stadium. It's a proper noun, FYI.

Buckeye

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
I don't. I've seen Jamaal Charles play in person twice. Receiver is a problem though, no doubt about that.
Sure, Jamaal Charles is good, but he won't get the kind of attention that Benson did. Every defense that Young goes up against next year is going to have a big red target on his chest.
I just don't understand how people think that he's a Heisman candidate. He doesn't have Benson as his safety net anymore. And teams are going to force him to beat them through the air, which he can't do.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
JS7s2200.gif

wick

Reaction score
Buckeye said:
What do you mean by "pathetic excuse for student athletes"? A Texas fan is questioning the intelligence of Ohio State students. That's rather funny.]

Not really when you consider that Texas is a superior academic institution.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Texas has the single lowest graduation rate among athletes in the United States.

Where did you get that stat from?

UNT used to graduate 15% of it's football team...

jay cee

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
My GAWD, barely TWENTY FOUR HOURS into 2005, and the bar for the "Most Moronic Post of the Year" has been set at an almost unattainable level!!
:D So has the bar for the "Funniest Post of the Year". that was too funny Cowpoke.

Hoods

Reaction score
jay cee said:
:D So has the bar for the "Funniest Post of the Year". that was too funny Cowpoke.
I never knew an idiotic remark could hold so much humor. I stand corrected. Perhaps that's the humor in itself.

Hoods

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Oh listen, don't sell yourself short, your idiotic statements are pretty funny.
Funny. I didn't know I was the one quoted? Oh right, I wasn't.

JJwillDominate

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Texas has the single lowest graduation rate among athletes in the United States.
dude youre an idiot who was the last guy to come out of texas football early to enter the draft. Almost every person since mack brown got there has stayed for there senior season.

Ricky Williams
Cedric Benson
Derrick Johnson
Rod Wright

Thats just to name a few, so you dont know crap.