Vaccaro and Eric Reid would sure up the secondary nicely

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
even you are probably a better safety than Byron Jones and Jeff Heath

Really? :rolleyes:

I don't know. Super's ball skills are marginal, he's a willing but soft tackler, frequently takes bad angles, gets beaten on the long ball, and has a 20" vertical.

Great in the locker room, though.

Oh, and his 40 is 5.0 after a six pack -- very respectable.

Last edited:

Verdict

Reaction score
Heath would not start at safety on any other team in the entire NFL. He probably wouldnt even start for the Alabama Tide tbh

I'm not sure why you think the kid can't play. He appears to be our best safety by far and he can break on the ball which we sorely need.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
About once a week we get these Vaccaro threads. I still don't know why. He wouldn't be an upgrade over what the Cowboys have. There is a reason the Cowboys haven't and won't try to sign him.

Reid - yea there is no way he would ever be a Cowboy. Even if he offered to play for free.
What happened to Reid? He was really good pretty recently.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're short a S and need to add one. I wouldn't be opposed to adding Boston, but don't think that's in the cards for us. I think we're either looking at Thomas, or we're looking at getting a guy who could complement Woods at that position and we'd add them at cut downs. The kind of signing everybody will get all pissed off about when it happens. Unless one of the CFA long shots somehow pays off big time in camp.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why/how can you say this?

Heath is awful. Woods is an unknown. Frazier is a run only safety and at best, an unknown.

Vaccaro and Reid are better than anything we have at safety. Tre Boston as well.

Hopes and wishes aren't stopping Aaron Rodgers in the 4th quarter. Stop being stubborn and arrogant. Go get better players.

Vaccaro was considered one of the worst safeties in the league last year. Reid is good.

Vaccaro you'd have to hope a change in scenery would help him with his potential - if there is really any there.

kskboys

Reaction score
Reid was Kappy's kneeling buddy in SF. Why do you think he isn't signed?

kskboys

Reaction score
Really? :rolleyes:

I don't know. Super's ball skills are marginal, he's a willing but soft tackler, frequently takes bad angles, gets beaten on the long ball, and has a 20" vertical.

Great in the locker room, though.

Oh, and his 40 is 5.0 after a six pack -- very respectable.
They wouldn't even dare enter my side of the field after I crop dust that sucker w/ boiled egg and banana tooters!!!

Hadenough

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you think the kid can't play. He appears to be our best safety by far and he can break on the ball which we sorely need.
It was Heath who single handily chased down Derek Carr in to help the Cowboys win that game. And it was Heath the year before in the Packers playoff game who sacked Rodgers late in the game before that big throw to Cook. I like Heath and think he has actually getting better. He is one of the guys who does make plays on this team.