Image: Valley Ranch fields snowed out/Team moving practice to Highland Park High School

rbr651

Reaction score
Holy cow, I'm in the military and live in Alaska and my sister moved from North Richland Hills to Portland earlier this year, I had no idea you guys got snow recently. You would think it would be a good practice environment for Monday night

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Holy cow, I'm in the military and live in Alaska and my sister moved from North Richland Hills to Portland earlier this year, I had no idea you guys got snow recently. You would think it would be a good practice environment for Monday night

Not if the fields weren't protected from the elements enough for the teams to practice effectively. The fields are probably rock hard under that snow. Team would accomplish nothing on it.

OhSnap

Reaction score
You'd think they'd build some kinda indoor facility or something? I didn't say that.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
I love Texas. Im a only a couple hours south and I could wear shorts outside.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Not if the fields weren't protected from the elements enough for the teams to practice effectively. The fields are probably rock hard under that snow. Team would accomplish nothing on it.

Sounds pretty much like Soldier Field. Worst turf ever.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
crazy, i didn't think it was supposed to snow, just ice over really bad

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Seeing snow in Dallas brings back bad memories..... :(

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I moved from Lubbock to Houston about...wow...10 years ago or so and I don't miss the winters. Lived in
Chicago during the late 90s and don't think I'll ever go back. Snow is awesome once in a while not for months on end.

erod

Reaction score
It's not snow, which is the problem. It's a hard crust of sleet amd frozen rain. Your feet barely make a dent.