Image: Valley Ranch fields snowed out/Team moving practice to Highland Park High School

theSHOW

Reaction score
Not if the fields weren't protected from the elements enough for the teams to practice effectively. The fields are probably rock hard under that snow. Team would accomplish nothing on it.

LOL...........come on

theSHOW

Reaction score
You could but you'd look like a dope doing it.

I live in San Antonio and its 35 degrees today.

I'm in warmups..2 pairs of sox and a Parka.

;-(

I'm in my chair in front of the big screen computer wearing nothing but my Cowboys cap. I may be naked as a jaybird but I feel warm. :D

rynochop

Reaction score
Doesnt Aikman live in Highland Park?

i hear whoever was complaining about practicing indoors, but where wouldthey when everything is covered in snow/ice

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. We are playing a night game in Chicago, where temps are most likely going to be very low. And we're going to practice INSIDE?

You've got to be kidding me. This is a bit of an overreaction, but I am partially expecting a loss now. If we were playing Minnesota or Detroit that'd be one thing, but we move practice INSIDE when we're going to playing OUTSIDE at night in sub 30 degree weather. Ugh.

ha ha what??

Do you understand everything here has about 2 inches or more of ice? We cant drive anywhere, all sidestreets are basically useless. everything is frozen. those fields would have been impossible to practice on.

The guys would not have even been able to jog at a medium pace without falling down.

People get so carried away. Had they practiced on those fields then fans should be up in arms, someone could get seriously hurt and they would accomplish absolutely nothing on the ice.

If we had to practice on those fields they should have made the bears go practice with the blackhawks on the ice to keep it even because it would be about the same.