Value Picks Round 4

reddyuta

Reaction score
its amazing we could get a starter in rd 4 this year,a very deep draft.

Proof

Reaction score
Desmond king first and foremost. Ball skills.

Or Xavier, tedric, Eddie Jackson. Preference is a safety first and foremost. I'm really stoked with our secondary picks, but the reality is even if they're upgrades, we've still only replaced what we've lost.

Other than that either Bucky Hodges's or Ryan Switzer

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if we trade some picks from next year (we will be getting 4 extra comp picks) to get another 4 this year (we have no 5)

Vero_F250

Reaction score
I have a feeling they go offense with this pick but would love for them to go defense again. Lots of week 1 starters still on the board.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
I'm on the King or Lawson boat too. Lawson would be a great value at this point. Wish we had 2 4th rounders.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Desmond king first and foremost. Ball skills.

Or Xavier, tedric, Eddie Jackson. Preference is a safety first and foremost. I'm really stoked with our secondary picks, but the reality is even if they're upgrades, we've still only replaced what we've lost.

Other than that either Bucky Hodges's or Ryan Switzer
Um, that's how it's supposed to work.

Proof

Reaction score
Um, that's how it's supposed to work.

Umm, or you add to your core, build on strengths etc. It's great that we are patching the holes, but that's status quo. If we add more than we lost I'd be even more thrilled. Better?

Proof

Reaction score
It's not status quo if you upgrade with better players.
bruh what are you doing here? you clearly know the point I'm making. I'm happy with the guys we've drafted thus far, and hope we still draft more in the secondary.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
bruh what are you doing here? you clearly know the point I'm making. I'm happy with the guys we've drafted thus far, and hope we still draft more in the secondary.
Your point made no sense.

Proof

Reaction score
Your point made no sense.

it absolutely did. how often do teams let entire position groups walk only to expend most of their draft capital to replace them to field a functional unit? not often. Obviously since we lost the players we did, they HAD to replace them. So while it's exciting it's not as exciting as if we were adding to a group rather than trying to fill it. It's super easy to understand. Perhaps you should return to bed?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
it absolutely did. how often do teams let entire position groups walk only to expend most of their draft capital to replace them to field a functional unit? not often. Obviously since we lost the players we did, they HAD to replace them. So while it's exciting it's not as exciting as if we were adding to a group rather than trying to fill it. It's super easy to understand. Perhaps you should return to bed?
You do realize they have roster limits. They can only keep 9 or possibly 10 DBs.