Twitter: Vander Esch is on a mission

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What if right now Pollard's on a mission too?

I'm going to have to find a hobby to pass the time until September.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i'll take this over the Jaylon "just watch tape" crap. Need LVE to get in teamates faces untill they do this too. Less night club more Gym.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know about y'all but I feel better already.

But this does bring up the question when athletes are paid millions for a half a year's work, what do they do with their time the other half?

Bigtex67

Reaction score
Lee trained his butt off in the gym but it did not prevent him from injury.

I guess LVE really wants Jerry to pick up that 5th year option.

All kidding aside, I wish him well. I would suggest more time watching film with Lee. Invite Jaylon.

If you invite Jaylon you probably need to explain in advance that they are watching FOOTBALL film not "It's a Wonderful Life"......

Sammy

Reaction score
I didn't know that LVE is mormon..................

Thought this was in reference to his use of the word frickin. Took me an hour thinking what a dumb joke that was to figure out it wasn't the joke after all. :laugh:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

But this does bring up the question when athletes are paid millions for a half a year's work, what do they do with their time the other half?

The single ones: chicks and drugs and alcohol.
The married ones: chicks and drugs and alcohol.
They also buy nice toys.

Yes, I am jealous.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Uhhhh......So what has he been doing before the previous seasons? I smell a contract year approaching.

Well last year is last year and after the LB play we saw in 2020 I do not have the option of being greedy for 2021.

If LVE plays well due to contract year, better health, fear of God, whatever, doesn't matter. I just gotta be glad I'm getting the better play at the position.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score

Maybe some of them need to prescribe to the Mike Irvin offseason Hooks and Blow lol I joke I joke I kid I kid

slick325

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith should be in there with LVE all offseason because Micah Parsons could be taking one of the LB spots come April.

When your job is at stake...it is amazing what measures you take to keep it. LVE may just be injury prone. I doubt that he isn't in shape but showing that work ethic at the Star during draft prep may be enough to convince Barnum and Bailey from using an early round pick on a LB.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wish him luck but usually when you try to be the leader of a wolf pack and an older wolf named Lee is better. Doesn't help your case much:thumbdown:

9darter

Reaction score
What if right now Pollard's on a mission too?

I'm going to have to find a hobby to pass the time until September.

You started these type of posts because of Rockport, didn't you? As an attempt to ridicule that laughable pom-pom waving blowhard.

But how about just telling things as you see them? Like you used to.

This board needs it, Sir.

cowboygo

Reaction score
as long as he's begging every day to the Jones' for additional defensive tackles.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Leighton Vander Esch will be around The Star for almost all of the offseason, frustrated that his 2020 season was slowed by collarbone and high ankle injuries. “I’m going to train my frickin’ butt off this offseason. I’m not really going anywhere. I’m going home for two weeks and I’m coming right back. I’m going to be here training all the way through February, March and April. That’s just what it is. I’m already looking forward to it. I’m on a mission, and I think all the guys should be too.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Meanwhile the Eagles players feel just the opposite.