Vander-ugh

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Saints - 26 Rushes for 153 yards.
Vanderesh - 1 Tackle 1 assist. Big fat 0 on everything else. Ugh!!

Good post. He has been a disaster. It’s quite the thing when he looks worse of the field then his terrible stats. He shows very little effort out there.

plasticman

Reaction score
These are the consequences of devastating injury. Of course, we won't know about it until Jerry's satisfied, he's sold enough tickets. He has been dishonest with Cowboys fans in regard to player injuries. I don't know where he got the idea that deception was an acceptable way to treat life long fans of this team.

As it was in the case of Jaylon, this is just sad.

LVE isn't deliberately playing at an unacceptable level, he simply doesn't have the quickness and physicality to be a LB in the NFL due to the wear and tear on his body.. He didn't do anything wrong. He ran into some very bad luck, injury wise.

LVE is not a bad person. He is not trying to steal or deceive anyone. It's not that he doesn't care. When it is time for him to leave, so be it. I'm sure he will do it with far more dignity than some posters who now treat him like a low life bum.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Will the 10 day rest help LVE? Look, both Dak and Zeke don’t look right, how about LVE, we will see.

Rest aint gonna help LVE, he has a fused neck.

It was well known prior to the draft that he had spinal stenosis so he was never going to have a long career in the NFL. It was just a matter of time before he would need fusion surgery and its almost impossible to play LB in the NFL with a fused neck.

Bottom line..................team should have never drafted somebody with this type of injury to play LB with such a high pick.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score

It was well known prior to the draft that he had spinal stenosis so he was never going to have a long career in the NFL. It was just a matter of time before he would need fusion surgery and its almost impossible to play LB in the NFL with a fused neck.

Bottom line..................team should have never drafted somebody with this type of injury to play LB with such a high pick.
:hammer:

luckyman76

Reaction score
Once Jabril Cox is back next year I think we have something there. We got these stop gaps at S and I don't that will do without the draft. We still need a run stuffing DT, another DE as well. Need another D only complete draft with 2023 looking back to OL. Have to invest heavily in DL.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
This is why it’s so hard to not play Parsons at LB. the middle is open when he’s not there. Kearse is our best LB outside of him

Should of drafted JOK instead of Bossman.

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
Now we need to draft a LB high in the draft. J Cox is known for pass coverage, not a point of attack run-stuffing LB.

We need another Ken Norton at LB to pair with Prophet Micah in the 4-2-5 standard defense.

We need a young, uninjured, durable, quick, strong, young LT stud who can also play left guard, to slide in for T Smith when he is taking off his 2-4 weeks for inguries during a season and also to be ready if our left guard does not play up to par.

vlad

Reaction score
Not sure how bad the other LBs must be in practice. There has to be someone better on the street. He’s awful

I don’t get this, is there really no one else to at least try? He’s not contributing anything positive, sucks if all injury related but it is what it is.

buddieluver

Reaction score
I would let him walk and try to sign Foyesade Oluokun away from the Falcons.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Sean Lee could step back on the field tomorrow and outplay LVE.

Which is sad, hoped the neck surgery would salvage his career.
Sean Lee was in a league of his own in spite of his injury history. LVE nor LB #9 shouldn't have been selected before the 4th round, it's a stupid draft strategy that leads to even worse personnel decisions.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score

They should have traded him and connor williams picks to move up a few spots and get Derwin James

Mannix

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to look this up, but what happened to the swiss army knife LB from Nebraska? Why is LVE getting ANY playing time....its like we have 10 guys on the field

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score

Like I said, we will see. I’m giving LVE the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is having a dirtiness adjusting, meaning 3 different defense schemes in the past 3 years, but yea I get injury issue.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
He’s playing his last games as a Cowboy unless his value has just totally dipped to like 4 million a year.

He won't be able to hold onto a position in the NFL after this year. It's a Jaylon 2.0 situation.

Watching his play this season unfold explains why he spewed off so much about the Smith release. He has a one way ticket on the same train.

Football is not in the cards for this guy. This is just front office and coaching courtesy this year, but they won't extend it past the official end of the league season. He is the first one released.

Something is the precursor to what we see on the field. Unless there is a significant 180 he will be back home chopping wood again with NFL savings.