Vander-ugh

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Why is the bum still playing? We treat him like he has the skins of Sean Lee.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Saints - 26 Rushes for 153 yards.
Vanderesh - 1 Tackle 1 assist. Big fat 0 on everything else. Ugh!!

Dude is done, its almost impossible to play LB in the NFL with a fused neck.

LVE is either physically unable to play or he is pulling a Jaylon and is intentionally avoiding contact because he is scared of getting seriously hurt. Either way, dude should not be out there. Not surprised the team declined his 5th yr option, they know he is done as well but just dont want to say so publicly.

Really is a shame, dude was a beast his rookie year and now is just a shell of his former self.

black label

Reaction score
Dude is done, its almost impossible to play LB in the NFL with a fused neck.

LVE is either physically unable to play or he is pulling a Jaylon and is intentionally avoiding contact because he is scared of getting seriously hurt. Either way, dude should not be out there. Not surprised the team declined his 5th yr option, they know he is done as well but just dont want to say so publicly.

Really is a shame, dude was a beast his rookie year and now is just a shell of his former self.
hes an all pro bra haha

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It really is shocking how much he has declined since his rookie year.

And given his extremely limited experience prior to getting drafted, he should have had enormous upside left to develop.

Sad. Looks like the injuries just sucked the life out of him.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
He hang out with Jaylon too long and sucks for him that Parsons wasn't here to rub off on him.
LVE is a grown man. Jaylon does not have anything to do with him no longer playing like one. He's out there playing 8 man flag football.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I don't really understand the confusion here. LVE is playing because there are not better options. Like it or not, we were thin at LB last season and even worse this year, excluding Parsons.

I guess, at the end of the day, is our LB play costing us games? I think our inability to control games with our awesome offense is a bigger concern.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Actually LVE just registered 1 assist, which might have been recorded as a tackle depending on the source you referenced, but either way, LVE might be the biggest liability to this defense.
Having said that, every defense in the league has that player.
The great thing is that having Tank, back and a soon to be returning Gregory and Gallimore might actually elevate this D in to a dominating defense entering late season divisional play.
Can being around a surrounding cast of good players elevate LVEs game post season should be the question,, if we lose a LB what is the depth?

Shadowfax

Reaction score
I don't really understand the confusion here. LVE is playing because there are not better options. Like it or not, we were thin at LB last season and even worse this year, excluding Parsons.

I guess, at the end of the day, is our LB play costing us games? I think our inability to control games with our awesome offense is a bigger concern.
I think it has a huge impact on us stopping the run.

CWR

Reaction score

I've had hope for this guy for awhile.

It's become painfully obvious he isn't any good. His rookie season was something, and clearly the outlier.

Imagine him and an even worse Jaylon out there.

We miss Cox, he would've made an impact this year. In either case we need to draft a LB, because Parsons may be all over the play and behind him we have very little. Neal is on a one year I believe.

Shadowfax

Reaction score
I've had hope for this guy for awhile.

It's become painfully obvious he isn't any good. His rookie season was something, and clearly the outlier.

Imagine him and an even worse Jaylon out there.

We miss Cox, he would've made an impact this year. In either case we need to draft a LB, because Parsons may be all over the play and behind him we have very little. Neal is on a one year I believe.
Agreed. I think in the long run they will have Micah rushing the passer full time. Either way, we need a big run stuffing stud LB that can run.

Reactions: CWR

Redline360

Reaction score
There has to be someone on the streets looking for a job better than him. He has no right to be starting

Wouldn't suprise me if no team picks him up next year