Vandy Should Be Blamed, But What About Romo & His 2 Red Zone INTs?!?

superpunk

Reaction score
itoldyouSOE said:
*** Panties in a bunch because Henson and Romo are not fit to unseat Bledsoe ***

In all fairness, who is the guy starting insecure "Don't question my guy" threads on here?

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
Any fan on this board that is rooting for Romo and thinks he should be starting for this football team right now is NOT a real cowboys fan nor do they have any knowledge of the game of football apparantly. First it's Drew Henson, now Romo, can anybody just accept Bledsoe as the starter here without complaining?

I get it...Romo has looked marginally better than average during the preseason and it appears we have a guy who can move the team if Bledsoe gets hurt for a quarter or two, maybe even a game....but that's where it ends. He's not even close to Bledsoe's league in terms of overall ability at the QB position and will likely be a career back up here or wherever else he plays.

43K career passing yards > ZERO career passing yards

244 career TD's > ZERO career TD's

I'm not going to get into career wins and playoff wins either....you should get the point by now.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
itoldyouSOE said:
*** Panties in a bunch because Henson and Romo are not fit to unseat Bledsoe ***
Why would that get your panties in a bunch? Are you that dainty and delicate? My gosh, what are you doing around a football forum then? Need help finding one for knitting?

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
who cares who is t blame, it was a preseason game
lets save the anger for some meaningfull loss

devotedfan

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Romo has a strong arm and can throw on the move about as well as anyone I can remember. But last night he tried to make two throws that he should not have tried; the one over the middle into traffic that he was lucky that it did not get picked and the second one that did get picked in the end zone. After both throws I started looking to see if they had let Crankcase back on the field.

All you Romo-lovers, stay away from the koolaid. If you think Romo has a strong arm, what qb's have weak arms in the NFL??? He clearly can't zing the ball as well as Bledsoe, Brunell (see last years bombs to Moss), McNabb or Manning. That's the East. I'm at a loss to think of any qb's with weaker arms than Romo.:confused:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
devotedfan said:
JackMagist said:
Romo has a strong arm and can throw on the move about as well as anyone I can remember. But last night he tried to make two throws that he should not have tried; the one over the middle into traffic that he was lucky that it did not get picked and the second one that did get picked in the end zone. After both throws I started looking to see if they had let Crankcase back on the field.

All you Romo-lovers, stay away from the koolaid. If you think Romo has a strong arm, what qb's have weak arms in the NFL??? He clearly can't zing the ball as well as Bledsoe, Brunell (see last years bombs to Moss), McNabb or Manning. That's the East. I'm at a loss to think of any qb's with weaker arms than Romo.:confused:

I would agree he does not have a canon for an arm but it is not weak either.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
StarAmongStars said:
Any fan on this board that is rooting for Romo and thinks he should be starting for this football team right now is NOT a real cowboys fan nor do they have any knowledge of the game of football apparantly. First it's Drew Henson, now Romo, can anybody just accept Bledsoe as the starter here without complaining?

I get it...Romo has looked marginally better than average during the preseason and it appears we have a guy who can move the team if Bledsoe gets hurt for a quarter or two, maybe even a game....but that's where it ends. He's not even close to Bledsoe's league in terms of overall ability at the QB position and will likely be a career back up here or wherever else he plays.

43K career passing yards > ZERO career passing yards

244 career TD's > ZERO career TD's

I'm not going to get into career wins and playoff wins either....you should get the point by now.

Sir your attemp at intimidating myself and others that have a different opinion from your own is not going to fly with me and I'm sure with many others.

Let me make this very clear I am not attacking you I'm attacking your pompus childish statement.

I reserve my right to state my opinion on this board as you do.

Because I differ from you does not make me any less of a fan nor does it make me any less knowledgeable about the game of football than you.

My opinion may be wrong, if it is so be it, I reserve my right to be wrong.

I dare anyone and I mean anyone, on this board to doubt my loyalty as a life long fan of the Dallas Cowboys.

I certainly hope you get my point.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Sir your attemp at intimidating myself and others that have a different opinion from your own is not going to fly with me and I'm sure with many others.

Let me make this very clear I am not attacking you I'm attacking your pompus childish statement.

Because I differ from you does not make me any less of a fan nor does it make me any less knowledgeable about the game of football than you.

I dare anyone and I mean anyone, on this board to doubt my loyalty as a life long fan of the Dallas Cowboys.

:bow:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:

Wow...I dont think I have ever seen a poster get old Cbz all riled up lol.

- Mike G.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
It doesn't happen to often......but there does come a time when some need to be invited to step down off their pedestal.

Hey Mr Green....I would appreciate you sending me a PM w/your web sites url.

At one time I had the Add.....Now can't find it?????

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
devotedfan said:
I suppose that you haven't watched the games closely. If you had you would see that he was throwing the ball 20 to 30 yards on a line while on the run. He could not set his feet to throw those balls and often was throwing across his body. That my friend is PURE arm strength, no stepping into the throws or generating power from proper form. I know that he does not have the cannon arm that Bledsoe or Favre have but then the only QB in the league who can rival them is Carson Palmer. Romo by NO means has a weak arm and I dare say that it is every bit as strong as Brunell and likely could rival McNabb and Manning. He is certainly above average for starting QBs in arm strength.

Just to be clear the bombs to Moss were not particularly hard or deep throws and were both throws that Romo could also make easily. They were good accurate throws but they were not that deep; they just hit the receiver in stride and he had the position on the defense to out run them for most of the yardage. And just because you asked…if you want a weak arm look at Pennington.