Twitter: Vegas Security Guards 14 demands

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
When I first watched the video it looked like a setup to me. One guy following Zeke around waiting for something to go wrong. Edit, edit, edit, something goes wrong edit, edit. If Zeke started the altercation and was totally in the wrong then why edit the video?

It was a money grab from the start.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That's not your call granted it's such small fry that a DA or grand jury won't indict.

Small crimes get passed over all the time.

Again, it wouldn’t go anywhere because it’s not extortion

How about Zeke just not put himself in these situations again. Sound like a good idea rather than the excuse making?

As a fan, we won’t have to deal with the guard, we will with Zeke. He’s a knucklehead who seems to turn into an abuser once he gets drunk

DallasInDC

Reaction score
So I’m done playing devils advocate for the security guard, he’s a piece of absolute trash but that doesn’t dismiss what Zeke did either. They were meant for each other, 2 turds in a toilet.

Finally. It was obvious then and it is obvious now this was nothing more than a money grab. Not sure why you defended the security guard so feverently back then. I get it you don't like Zeke, which is your prerogative, but to stick up for this scum was hypocritical.

aria

Reaction score
Finally. It was obvious then and it is obvious now this was nothing more than a money grab. Not sure why you defended the security guard so feverently back then. I get it you don't like Zeke, which is your prerogative, but to stick up for this scum was hypocritical.
Because there was no proof. I don’t automatically assume anyone is guilty just because a bunch of homers are trying to defend their punk RB. What wasn’t an assumption and was proof, was the video of Zeke initiating contact with the guy.

I sure as hell wouldn’t want you on my jury.

DallasInDC

Reaction score

Wrong.

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
From the original article:

Police docs show Kelly emailed Zeke's attorneys just days after the altercation with AT LEAST 14 things he wanted from the running back to stay quiet on the incident ... including $500,000 cash.

That would be considered a threat for money.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wrong.

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
From the original article:

Police docs show Kelly emailed Zeke's attorneys just days after the altercation with AT LEAST 14 things he wanted from the running back to stay quiet on the incident ... including $500,000 cash.

That would be considered a threat for money.

It’s always funny to me how people go to googles dictionary for something within law

First off, your bold makes no sense

“Stay quiet” - first off, he was already interviewed and discussed this on national and local TV. So already, this sounds like BS.

Secondly, if this was extortion, a good attorney, I am sure, could have easily worked with this and got Zeke out of these demands

So which is it, did Zeke not give in to the demands and the guard made it public, or did the guard get what he wanted and still go forward?

Either way - it’s not extortion and won’t be going anywhere.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
There was a video, genius

Was kinda all over this board a couple months back

I ask again, were you there?

Because video is not empirical because it can be edited to portray what was desired. Or have you never seen a documentary before, sport?.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

How about Zeke just not put himself in these situations again. Sound like a good idea rather than the excuse making?

As a fan, we won’t have to deal with the guard, we will with Zeke. He’s a knucklehead who seems to turn into an abuser once he gets drunk
Extortion is the legal term for blackmail. So if you blackmail someone you will be charged with extortion.

Pay me or I'll turn these pictures over to your wife. That's extortion.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Because there was no proof. I don’t automatically assume anyone is guilty just because a bunch of homers are trying to defend their punk RB. What wasn’t an assumption and was proof, was the video of Zeke initiating contact with the guy.

I sure as hell wouldn’t want you on my jury.

I wouldn't want you on my jury either... Based in your defense of the security guard. Just reading the information that was available It is was obvious what his motive was.. Some were just to blind with contempt to see it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What, no chopper and a fueled jet on the runwayo_O
giphy.gif

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Extortion is the legal term for blackmail. So if you blackmail someone you will be charged with extortion.

Pay me or I'll turn these pictures over to your wife. That's extortion.

Dude, this happens every day - also, it’s funny to me that a lot of you believe the guard went to the attorney and not Zeke’s attorney contacting the guard to keep is hush hush (which still makes no sense, this was all public! The guard didn’t release the freakin’ tape)

GenoT

Reaction score
Zeke needs to quit putting himself in these kinds of positions.
Considering the gold-digger$, vulture$ and 24/7 scrutiny out there, and that every such incident paints a bigger bulls-eye on his back, Zeke might wanna employ a minder/bodyguard for when he hits the clubs and gets his drink on.

Such are the times we live in.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I ask again, were you there?

Because video is not empirical because it can be edited to portray what was desired. Or have you never seen a documentary before, sport?.

Lol what was edited out? You see Zeke stumbling in a circle and eating

You see Zeke following the girl and getting in her face

You see Zeke push the guard

All of this had context in it.