Twitter: Vegas Security Guards 14 demands

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Pathetic is a dude abusing women and then having a fan base come to his defense when they see how he behaves on camera

Let’s see how this goes

Me: I questioned and defended him with the evidence he got in 2016. 2019 we get video evidence of him mistreating a girl while drunk, I change my opinion based on evidence

You: defend him in 2016, defend him in 2019 despot new evidence

People like you continue to overlook this crap that continues to give the NFL a bad rep. The league handles things depending on the amount of outrage - yet you guys get more upset over contract disputes than thuggish behavior off the field that ACTUALLY impacts people’s personal lives in a real way
While you sit here and chastise a league and a player.

Tell us......King of the moral mountain...... what do you do about it in real life?In the real world where it sadly happens to hundreds of thousands of women.

Get off your high horse and DO something about it. Anyone can act tough......not everyone does act.

So tough behind the keyboard. SAVE someone. I did.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People get paid off to avoid court all the time.
It wouldn’t be extortion for a civil dispute to be resolved by agreeing to a financial settlement. It is extortion to demand payment in return for silence.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not absolving Zeke of any blame. He seriously needs to grow up so he doesn’t hurt his career.

risco

Reaction score
Damn- what kind of clothes Zeke's girl has on- at the 1:28 minute mark.

JBond

Reaction score
Bro, you posted cringe

Your boy was stuffing his face with a hot dog, walking and stumbling in a circle, and getting in his girls face before shoving a security guard

I think teenage girls handle their booze better than Zeke does
Alcohol may be a serious issue for Zeke.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I supposed to feel sorry for some big headed freak who disrespected the star and the team for his own benefit?

Don't care. Dude's dead to me.