Twitter: Vegas Security Guards 14 demands

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Lol what was edited out? You see Zeke stumbling in a circle and eating

You see Zeke following the girl and getting in her face

You see Zeke push the guard

All of this had context in it.
Zeke was in the guards face. Turned to walk away then turned back around to get in his face again. That's when the push happened. After he thrived to walk away.

So the question is why was Zeke in his face the first time before trying to walk away. That part is edited out.

1)In his face part one.
2)Tries to walk away part two.
3)In his again part three.
4)Then the push part four.

So what happened to cause part one. Why is it edited out.

Zeke and the guard both acted like children. But I just would live to see the unedited video.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Zeke was in the guards face. Turned to walk away then turned back around to get in his face again. That's when the push happened. After he thrived to walk away.

So the question is why was Zeke in his face the first time before trying to walk away. That part is edited out.

1)In his face part one.
2)Tries to walk away part two.
3)In his again part three.
4)Then the push part four.

So what happened to cause part one. Why is it edited out.

Zeke and the guard both acted like children. But I just would live to see the unedited video.

Nothing happened because there was nothing of merit to show lol

Can you show me a single witness that was there that stepped forward saying the guard did anything wrong?

There was an anonymous person on Twitter saying the guard called him a slur - which still, legally, wouldn’t justify physical contact

I have no idea where you’re seeing it edited anywhere before that - I have seen the video a few times, I think you’re trying to make the incident even when it’s not.

Maybe the guard was a smart ***, Zeke still lost in the incident

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Looks like they hugged it out and took a photo together also the night of the incident. Lol what a scumbag.

Police docs show Kelly emailed Zeke's attorneys just days after the altercation with AT LEAST 14 things he wanted from the running back to stay quiet on the incident ... including $500,000 cash.

The list of demands featured a public apology from Elliott, a press conference with Elliott and Kyle, $25,000 for the junior college football team Kyle played for, and signed jerseys from Zeke, Amari Cooper and Dak Prescott.

The demands list also included -- among several other things -- tickets to Cowboys games (both home and road), Ohio State games and a meet and greet with Jerry Jones and his son.

Police docs show one of Elliott's attorneys responded to Kelly's email with a phone call ... and Kelly claims in that conversation the attorney told him "what [he] was doing was extortion."

According to the docs, Kelly said after that conversation he decided to take Kyle's story to the public ... allowing Kyle to do an interview with a Los Angeles TV station on May 28.

Kelly and Kyle eventually filed a criminal complaint against Elliott over the incident ... but according to the docs, prosecutors felt they could not move forward with charges against 24-year-old Elliott.

There's more ... in the docs, Kyle admits Elliott not only apologized to him after shoving him during the May incident, he gave him a hug and took a picture with him.

In an affidavit from Elliott in the docs, he echoes that story, saying, "I had no intention to push and/or harm or intimidate Kyle Johnson."

"After Kyle Johnson fell and I was finished speaking with the officers nearby, I immediately apologized to Kyle and he indicated to me that he was not hurt."

Zeke is the real scumbag

DallasInDC

Reaction score
It’s always funny to me how people go to googles dictionary for something within law

First off, your bold makes no sense

“Stay quiet” - first off, he was already interviewed and discussed this on national and local TV. So already, this sounds like BS.

Secondly, if this was extortion, a good attorney, I am sure, could have easily worked with this and got Zeke out of these demands

So which is it, did Zeke not give in to the demands and the guard made it public, or did the guard get what he wanted and still go forward?

Either way - it’s not extortion and won’t be going anywhere.

Its always funny when someone responds to a post without reading the article. Zeke's Lawyer informed Kelly the email amounted to extortion. The "Lawyer's" words according to the police.

First off, I find it amusing someone in message board would tell someone responding to a post on a message board to stay quiet...kind of counter-productive to the purpose of a message board.

You said he was already interviewed in the local and national media, but if you read the article, you would know that he went to the media after Zeke's Lawyer responded with the extortion allegations. Thus his going to the media means nothing (other than he carried out his threat if Zeke didn't meet his demands).

Secondly, as noted Zeke's Lawyer noted it was extortion and no where does it state that Zeke gave into their demands so your point is meaningless.

So bottom line, just because someone goes public after being exposed, and the victim doesn't pursue charges doesn't make it any less extortion.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Its always funny when someone responds to a post without reading the article. Zeke's Lawyer informed Kelly the email amounted to extortion. The "Lawyer's" words according to the police.

First off, I find it amusing someone in message board would tell someone responding to a post on a message board to stay quiet...kind of counter-productive to the purpose of a message board.

You said he was already interviewed in the local and national media, but if you read the article, you would know that he went to the media after Zeke's Lawyer responded with the extortion allegations. Thus his going to the media means nothing (other than he carried out his threat if Zeke didn't meet his demands).

Secondly, as noted Zeke's Lawyer noted it was extortion and no where does it state that Zeke gave into their demands so your point is meaningless.

So bottom line, just because someone goes public after being exposed, and the victim doesn't pursue charges doesn't make it any less extortion.

Bless your soul but you are arguing against a brick wall.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Dude, this happens every day - also, it’s funny to me that a lot of you believe the guard went to the attorney and not Zeke’s attorney contacting the guard to keep is hush hush (which still makes no sense, this was all public! The guard didn’t release the freakin’ tape)
The guard didnt release the video tape is an excellent point.

I've said it was a setup from the start though. The guy filming the video it not at this event with a female to have fun. Because if that was the case he wouldn't be following Zeke around. So the guy filming the video is buddies with the guard. And that's how the video was released through his pal. Think about it. Who goes to a carnival slash concert by themselves? Then has nothing to do but follow Zeke around. Where are the people he came with doing since he just following Zeke around. He was there with the guard. His buddy got pick to be a event staff member and he went there to hang around with his buddy. It was a setup.

If Zeke was doing something so horribly wrong then why did he get into it with only one guard when there are two guards at that post? The photographer couldn't catch Zeke doing anything wrong so he solicited his buddy for help.

Zeke was stupid enough to fall for their set up and that's what he gets for being stupid. So the guards buddy released the video. That how the media was able to find out this guys name so quick. His name was released right along with the video.

The police have video of people they are still trying to identify. R.Kelly allegedly got away with having sex with an underage girl cause they couldn't identify the young lady in the film. His buddy released the tape and his name at the same time.

But Zeke is still to blame IMO because he fell for it.

aria

Reaction score
I wouldn't want you on my jury either... Based in your defense of the security guard. Just reading the information that was available It is was obvious what his motive was.. Some were just to blind with contempt to see it.
At the time, what PROOF did the public have? Not information, PROOF.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Lol what was edited out? You see Zeke stumbling in a circle and eating

You see Zeke following the girl and getting in her face

You see Zeke push the guard

All of this had context in it.
What is edited out is how the altercation begin in the first place. For instance did you see Zeke walk up to this guard from 60 feet away? You see Zeke around the female, skip, and now you see Zeke in the guards face. Just like that.

So either Zeke can teleport or the tapes been edited. And in that edited part how are we to know if the guard didnt push Zeke first. Who do we throw the flag on if we didnt see how the fight started? Its unsportsmanlike conduct on both Zeke and the guard. Offsetting penalties. But Zeke should know better is still my stance.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
film_sneakers.jpg
Love that movie

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Again, it wouldn’t go anywhere because it’s not extortion

How about Zeke just not put himself in these situations again. Sound like a good idea rather than the excuse making?

As a fan, we won’t have to deal with the guard, we will with Zeke. He’s a knucklehead who seems to turn into an abuser once he gets drunk
Just curious ..... what is the legal standard for extortion or blackmail for that matter? I'm not sure I know.