Very bored, out of topics, lets name our favorite poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I know, I was just bragging that daboyz hits me with all of them. First time she did that, I laughed for hours because it was perfectly placed.
CC in your previous post how you mentioned the gifs make you feel better about yourself, reminds me of that special PM you had sent to me years ago saying almost the same thing.

Not sure if you remember that, but I do because I never forget kind words & especially, who they're from. Thank you again for brightening my day with your kind words. You also made me "feel better about" myself.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
CC in your previous post how you mentioned the gifs make you feel better about yourself, reminds me of that special PM you had sent to me years ago saying almost the same thing.

Not sure if you remember that, but I do because I never forget kind words & especially, who they're from. Thank you again for brightening my day with your kind words. You also made me "feel better about" myself.
tenor.gif

wow @Ranching coachie is going to so jealous!
battle of the coaches!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Dude this so easy. I love reading my own posts so I gotta say me.

Sorry just being realzzzz

Jk jk kinda but not really.
There's a whole group of good posters. I'm about to hit some cardio but when I'm done I'm gonna list the baddest posters around

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif
I do remember because your absence was felt. I got the hug and please keep your hands above the waste, I am a gentleman.

That's the key to me, not my favorite but those that I would miss that make this what it is. And it is the mix of the serious and frivolous and at times, downright hilarious. Especially when unintended.

This is about the sum of the parts being greater than the whole and just how many it takes to contribute to expand that whole. The true value of the presence of some is only known during their absence. How can you miss me if I won't leave?

No way I could pick an absolute favorite for anything because I still miss posters that contributed from DC.com that didn't make the trip over. This is something I cannot describe to people who do not partake. It's like this dish you're eating and you can't determine all the ingredients, all you know is it is a great meal and very satisfying on many levels.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I do remember because your absence was felt. I got the hug and please keep your hands above the waste, I am a gentleman.

That's the key to me, not my favorite but those that I would miss that make this what it is. And it is the mix of the serious and frivolous and at times, downright hilarious. Especially when unintended.

This is about the sum of the parts being greater than the whole and just how many it takes to contribute to expand that whole. The true value of the presence of some is only known during their absence. How can you miss me if I won't leave?

No way I could pick an absolute favorite for anything because I still miss posters that contributed from DC.com that didn't make the trip over. This is something I cannot describe to people who do not partake. It's like this dish you're eating and you can't determine all the ingredients, all you know is it is a great meal and very satisfying on many levels.

ouch, @Ranching coachie's heart is bleeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.