Vic Fangio Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not so fast.......I mean, why would he wanna work for the Eagles? Sirranni's on the hot seat

But this is a shocker ...........what the hell happened with the Dolphins

75boyz

Reaction score
I dunno, Dak might have a whole lotta trouble in practice if we hired Fangio.
Loss of confidence and all.
Just sayin'.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ummm, I don't remember Dak torching Miami. Sure, he played better vs. that version of Fangio's D than he played vs. Denver a few years back. But, torch them is a bit much.
He surely wasn’t his “daddy”. He owned him in Denver but that was years ago….he’s been fired twice since then.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I don't see anywhere that Eagles picked him up, just that they might be interested??? Anyone with a link to confirm he went to Eagles?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Looks like he is now available. A suitable DQ replacement (if DQ does in fact leave)? I'd hire him.

I'm so tired of retreads in the league, if and when the Boys replace the HC, OC or DC I hope the wannabe GM kicks the tires on a good youngster in the league.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Fangio going to a division where he can have success 2x/year in the NFL.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Not so fast.......I mean, why would he wanna work for the Eagles? Sirranni's on the hot seat

But this is a shocker ...........what the hell happened with the Dolphins
His family lives in Pennsylvania. He was going to sign with the Eagles in 2023… It was a big cluster fark that ended with Dolphins having to compensate the Eagles for tampering. That's why it's automatically assumed he's going back to the team he wanted to be the DC for. I'd rather stay in paradise then go to Pennsylvania, and coach in Philly. What a downgrade.

mldardy

Reaction score
If Fangio is so great why did the Dolphins have the 22nd ranked defense and why are the Dolphins getting rid of him. This guy is not going to make a difference.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
So Fangio mutually parts ways, he is old school and stubborn and not liked by some players. Now he joins the Iggles who have a coach nobody wants, is stubborn? What can possibly happen when they add another type A personality at OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.