Vic Fangio Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Eagles sweep in ‘24
Don’t overdo it. I get the Eagles are doing something, but that does not equate to knowing what you’re doing. It doesn’t take a genius GM to figure out the Eagles turned into a shambles. If they hire Fangio it does not mean they’re sweeping any NFCE team, least of all Dallas.

mldardy

Reaction score
Mutual decision, he wanted to be closer to Scranton where he’s from.
They were 10th in pts allowed and they were missing their top CBs for part of the year.
Yeah sure :laugh: He's a traveling salesman.

mldardy

Reaction score
I can't speak for him. As for the Dolphins, they were eaten up by injuries on the defensive side of the ball all year not much different than Philadelphia. As for firing Miami did not fire him. He asked for a release, and mutually agreed to depart. He probably wanted to go back to Pennsylvania where his family is from, and coach in Philadelphia since there is an opening. Remember he was supposed to be the DC last year, but their DC said he was staying, and then after Fangio signed with Miami Gannon took the head coaching job in Arizona. All the while Miami was tampering with Fangio, and needed to give up a draft pick, or swap draft picks with the Eagles to give them a favorable 1.
They were bad before the injuries. Don't give me that weak excuse.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I would hire him in a nano second. He would be a colossal upgrade over that dummy Dan Quinn.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Do you think this is why he's out as Dolphins DC? It makes sense coz from my understanding players love playing for Daniel
Something must be up there, and I am not sure his success is because of him. They went out to get major help on D, yet still lit up by every team not named the Cowboys it seems

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
They were bad before the injuries. Don't give me that weak excuse.
If you say so. To be honest I don't remember the last time Miami had a good defense. I suppose the 70s or 80s when they had the self named Miami Pound machine.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Philadelphia hired him as a special consultant in the playoffs. He didn't work for them during the season in 2022.

I know he was the DC in Miami in 2023. I just don't remember Dak owning Miami when we played them.

Philadelphia Eagles​

Fangio was spotted at a few practices that the Philadelphia Eagles had during their 2022 training camp.[33] On October 10, 2022, news broke that the Eagles had hired Fangio to serve as a consultant. He had been serving in the role for the season, but the team managed to keep the news quiet.[34]

Status
Not open for further replies.