Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He would never lose to you......never!

939bea1b-4f7a-439d-b9f0-7516b75b0100_text.gif

Havic

Reaction score
This front office is insane. Vic will be their coordinator next season for sure. Assuming they lose their current DC

RonWashington

Reaction score
If your working for the Dolphins how do you “ rent “ yourself out like this ? Is the NFL who monitors the length of Cee Dee Lambs socks and what color wrist bands he wears keen on Coaches on one payroll renting out there opinions around the league .

This game has the distinct flavor of KC Tampa where Mahomes running for his life put up 9 points in a 31-9 spanking . One thing Fangio told Philly , take Travis Kelce out of the game plan . He had so many catches against Jacksonville he sent Doug Pederson an autographed framed picture .

Ken

Reaction score
This front office is insane. Vic will be their coordinator next season for sure. Assuming they lose their current DC
You should "read the article" too lol

LysleE

Reaction score
Hey Jerry! This is just one of the things a FO does truly dedicated to winning…actions speak louder than words.
Their GM hunkered down and has put together a team that can compete for the Super Bowl for the next year or two.
Almost everyone here is tired of hearing your “word-salad” rhetoric…your strategy of “we like our guys” is ensuring mediocrity for years to come. Dallas will be the third-best team in the division next season.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Fangio has been a consultant all season.

Also, I think some of us have an outsized respect for Fangio because of how Denver dismantled us last year.

Innovative, but not surprising.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
And CJGJ lead the entire league in picks despite missing time with injury. Looks like it worked out.
Ok, learning football....thanks.

Look at all of the top 10 defense in scoring in the last decade lol.,....not.
He has led TEN defenses to be top 10 in scoring in his career, many over the last 10 years. How many defensive coordinators in nfl history can you say have done that? The guy is gonna end up in the hall of fame. It’s almost as if you don’t know what you’re talking about

DZSierra

Reaction score
The OP beat to start the thread as I just came across this today.

Anyway you cut it, you do have to give the Eagles FO credit for thinking.

I honestly don't know who's going to win tonight, but either it will be a good close game or a blow out depending on who doesn't show up.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This move makes me feel sick to my stomach with front office envy.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Eagles front office once again outclassed, outworked, and outsmarted ours by signing Hurts to a big contract and still finding ways to keep a stacked/loaded Eagles team around him. So many Cowboys fans are willing to let Stephen and Jerry Jones off of the hook, by declaring how Dak's contract is the reasoning for them not being able to sign high caliber and the upper echelon of free agency players.

So one thing I'll be keeping an eye on if the Eagles sign Hurts to 50 million is whether or not Howie still tries to work around Hurts contract to sign high caliber free agency players to the Eagles. Because whether or not some agree about Dak being the guy, one of the main issues still will remain is the incompetent way in which the Joneses run and operate this franchise. With each big and aggressive move the Eagles front office makes, it always exposes ours and how poor their excuses are for not being willing to do certain things or change their ways in order to break the Super Bowl drought.

Sydla

Reaction score
He was a consultant for them all year. He was spotted at their training camp a few times but they kept his consultancy quiet until the story broke in October. His contract ran out at end of regular season so they signed him for another quick two week contract leading up to SB.