Vick unlikely to play against giants

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. Since he loves to run and scramble he couldn't afford to do that kind of stuff and takes those hits on broken ribs.

This isn't in the least bit surprising.

Reaction score
What's the point of playing him if you're Philly? Your season is all but over at this point. No need to risk further injury to your quarterback who has already proven he can't stay healthy. It's like with Romo last season. There were some rumblings about Romo potentially coming back, but with the season all but over for the Cowboys they made a smart decision to not bring Tony back.

JackWagon

Reaction score
cowboys2233;4249369 said:
Personally, I believe that there is no way Desean Jackson goes back to that team. They jilted him on a new contract, it seems pretty obvious the team is going to be blown up, no idea who the next HC is going to be, and they clearly do not have a QB who is going to stay healthy for any extended period of time. I could see him going to a team like San Fran, a team who has a great HC, a team that is clearly on the rise, and a team that could use a top-flight WR. And since Jackson went to Cal State, I'm guessing he's from that area? Who knows?

They have crabtree at WR and Ted Ginn JR at punt returner ... SF wont pay for JAckson ... they dont need him. Not like other teams will need him. I really suspect the Commanders will pony up for him in the off season.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
JackWagon;4249583 said:
They have crabtree at WR and Ted Ginn JR at punt returner ... SF wont pay for JAckson ... they dont need him. Not like other teams will need him. I really suspect the Commanders will pony up for him in the off season.

I don't see Crabtree as a true #1. Maybe he will prove me wrong but I just don't get a really good feeling that he's ever going to amount to anything other than a decent receiver. And you're exactly right, Ted Ginn Jr. is a punt and kickoff returner, nothing more. I dunno, I look at that team and I see a serious need for WR upgrading. But yes, I could certainly see Danny Boy ponying up for Jackson. I think there are any number of viable options. But ultimately, I see him saying adios to the Eagles.