VIDEO: 2007 Dallas Cowboys

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
superpunk;2067013 said:
I would really like that gif of Witten stiff arming Dawkins to the ground. Any gif programs for mac?

btw...episode 5 was tits! Except for all the losing. That sucked.

Also, I can't get any audio from any of the transitional spots. Like before Carolina, when Tony is talking, there is noothing. I thought it was intended silence at first, but I guess not. it's pretty much before every game.

hey man. Thanks. Yea the silence is intentional because I pulled the voice over.

For instance I had a voice over before the carolina game that went something to the effect of.....a thumb and a girlfriend dominated sports radio for a week, Only in america...cue the national anthem. So when I pulled it, it comes off kind of kooky but I hated the voice over. I had one for each game basically, the eagles game would have gone something like, the shots of jessica and then over the shots of Tony, Contrary to popular opinion Jessica Simpson had no effect on Tony Romo's play on the field...etc...

Sorry about that! Next time I will find an adequate voice!!!!

Oh also, I just took my editing computer all apart. I am painting this weekend. Next week I will have it back up and if you want any stills let me know I will make them and give them to you in whatever format you like.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
lurkercowboy;2067015 said:
I cannot adequately express how great this video is.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Theebs, thanks so much for your time on this project, I will enjoy this for years to come!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
thanks man. Glad you liked it.

Hey, thanks for the sticky x2!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
thanks. c=sb.

glad you liked it.

The whole thing is on youtube now if anyone wants to check it out there.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Great Great work. the quality is unmatched. i put this on DVD and watched it on my tv. thank you so much for this. except for the last 2 games lol.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
LatinMind;2075905 said:
Great Great work. the quality is unmatched. i put this on DVD and watched it on my tv. thank you so much for this. except for the last 2 games lol.

Thanks man.

Glad you liked it.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Downloading them now. Have one more final today.... will watch them tonite.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Vintage;2076900 said:
Downloading them now. Have one more final today.... will watch them tonite.

Thanks man, I appreciate you taking the time!

by the way, you can watch them in high quality on my youtube page and skip the download! They are better downloaded though.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
That was awesome... Thanks theebs. :bow:

Man, seeing that 100% bogus penalty on Bigg in the Giants game still makes me :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Worst Call Ever! :mad:

reballers

Reaction score
The silverandblue account is not active any more or the cowboysmedia boysfan username