VIDEO: 2007 Dallas Cowboys

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Theebs:

Great job on this, I copied all six parts onto a dvd. Everything works great until the Detroit game, I get to the halfway point on the Detroit game and it blacks out for about 2-3 min and then goes to the 2nd Philly game (Week 15). Maybe I did something wrong. Which part is the Detroit game on and maybe I'll re download that and copy all six onto another DVD.

Thanks

Cowboy4322
P.S. I used Nerovision express to copy all six parts onto a dvd, If you could recommend another program please do.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
thanks man.

The detroit game is on part 4.

To put it on dvd it needs to be rendered into mpeg 2 format. Unless you are just putting them on a data disc, then you can just copy and paste.

Not sure why it would give you problems with the detroit game. I am actually going to encode it to mpeg2 tonight and burn it myself tomorrow, I will let you know how that turns out.

Thanks for watching man, I appreciate it.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
theebs;2064102 said:
thanks man.

The detroit game is on part 4.

To put it on dvd it needs to be rendered into mpeg 2 format. Unless you are just putting them on a data disc, then you can just copy and paste.

Not sure why it would give you problems with the detroit game. I am actually going to encode it to mpeg2 tonight and burn it myself tomorrow, I will let you know how that turns out.

Thanks for watching man, I appreciate it.

Just a question for you, does nerovision automatically encode to mpeg-2 or is there another program I can use to copy them onto a DVD-R disc. If you could, let me know what program you use to burn it onto a dvd-r.

Thanks and great job.

Cowboy4322

p.s. the use of "evil woman" with Jessica Simpson is more than appropriate.

:laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
Episode 4 delivers as well. I had to wait a little longer for the chill, but it came when Witten hauled in the game winner in Detroit.

Also, I have been speculating recently that we may be letting Barber walk in the future. A quick review of these videos makesme say "**** that."

Srsly.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
superpunk;2064464 said:
Episode 4 delivers as well. I had to wait a little longer for the chill, but it came when Witten hauled in the game winner in Detroit.

Also, I have been speculating recently that we may be letting Barber walk in the future. A quick review of these videos makesme say "**** that."

Srsly.

thanks.

Pay newman. Pay barber. Pay canty.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
cowboy4322;2064448 said:
Just a question for you, does nerovision automatically encode to mpeg-2 or is there another program I can use to copy them onto a DVD-R disc. If you could, let me know what program you use to burn it onto a dvd-r.

Thanks and great job.

Cowboy4322

p.s. the use of "evil woman" with Jessica Simpson is more than appropriate.

:laugh2:

yes it should. I dont have much experience with that program, but anything you burn to disc will be encoded in mpeg 2.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Awesome work!! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
theebs are we going to be getting any just offense or just defense videos this offseason? :D *wink wink* just no Terry Glenn videos ;)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I hope to do at least one more video before the preseason starts. Maybe a defensive video. Sometime in late june or early july.

FCBarca

Reaction score
If people are taking requests, sure would be kewl to see a highlight vid of the boys' draft picks and FA signings. ;)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
great vid theebs. some of the games in HD looked awesome. thanks for putting the time in(a lot i'm sure) to make a cowboys movie. nfl films ain't got nothing on you.........except the narrarting. 1 thing i noticed was like 90% of the completions against us were with Roy/reeves/nate/james covering or a combo of those coverage bums.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2065804 said:
great vid theebs. some of the games in HD looked awesome. thanks for putting the time in(a lot i'm sure) to make a cowboys movie. nfl films ain't got nothing on you.........except the narrarting. 1 thing i noticed was like 90% of the completions against us were with Roy/reeves/nate/james covering or a combo of those coverage bums.

Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to watch. Glad you liked it.

and your right. In making this I rewatched each game plus listened to the radio call of each game. The one thing that stood out in each game and in each broadcast was that each team felt like they could throw on reeves.

It was pretty alarming by the end of the season. All each team had to do was protect long enough to get a guy down the field on reeves and it was easy pickings. The giants beat us in the playoffs because reeves was so weak. I could see it in the stadium that day, they were doing whatever they could to protect just long enough to throw it at reeves.

Hopefully the addition of jenkins, scandrick and a year in the program for ball will put an end to that. Every game each head coach said you can throw on them and on 35. Its amazing how he got paid the money he did.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2065813 said:
Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to watch. Glad you liked it.

and your right. In making this I rewatched each game plus listened to the radio call of each game. The one thing that stood out in each game and in each broadcast was that each team felt like they could throw on reeves.

It was pretty alarming by the end of the season. All each team had to do was protect long enough to get a guy down the field on reeves and it was easy pickings. The giants beat us in the playoffs because reeves was so weak. I could see it in the stadium that day, they were doing whatever they could to protect just long enough to throw it at reeves.

Hopefully the addition of jenkins, scandrick and a year in the program for ball will put an end to that. Every game each head coach said you can throw on them and on 35. Its amazing how he got paid the money he did.
you ain't kidding. i like that clip that you threw in about reeves always protecting the inside(even when it wasn't necessary like before the half in that preseason game) and teams knew it always beating him to the outside.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2065816 said:
you ain't kidding. i like that clip that you threw in about reeves always protecting the inside(even when it wasn't necessary like before the half in that preseason game) and teams knew it always beating him to the outside.

Laufenberg remarked all year about how Reeves wasnt good at recognizing situations and he seemingly panicked. It went all the way back to the texans preseason game and more importantly the vikings preseason game where he allowed an out route 20 yards down the field on 4th and 4 with the vikings having no timeouts and 14 seconds.

Then he did it in the first giants game and the playoff game. So I thought I would throw that in there.

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
:bow: Thank you Theebs. That is some great stuff. I almost forgot after the playoff loss how much fun the season was.
The Buffalo Game in our time zone was from 2 to 5:30 AM. During the last minutes I was running circles around the living room because I couldn't sit around any longer. I couldn't sleep afterwards so I went directly to work. Football just rocks and so does your video. :bow:

superpunk

Reaction score
I would really like that gif of Witten stiff arming Dawkins to the ground. Any gif programs for mac?

btw...episode 5 was tits! Except for all the losing. That sucked.

Also, I can't get any audio from any of the transitional spots. Like before Carolina, when Tony is talking, there is noothing. I thought it was intended silence at first, but I guess not. it's pretty much before every game.