dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]dnNpGFg-Yb8[/youtube]
------------------------------------------

Deion was a Quarterback?

Dcz84

Reaction score
QB or no QB if TO saw that Troy was gonna be in the spot where the route was gonna be run and TO tried to tell him and Tony(Ya i can turn the ball over 4-5 times a game and still get a free pass) and he did'nt see it then who's fault is it? How are we to know that TO read it right and Romo did'nt or To read it wrong and Romo read it right.
For pete's sake someone put out the still of the play cause there is 4 guys within a 5 yard radius of TO on the int, yet he ran the wrong route or stopped. How bout it was a bad read well 1 of about 20 wrong reads by our QB.
Shoot in your other video you put up on the choice pass out of the back field there is 3 guys running down the field wide open and there is no presure but guess what his first read was witten and he was the only 1 covered so he checked down to choice nice 50 yard gain but still.

Nav22

Reaction score
Steve Mariucci, who knows T.O. better than anyone here, had this to say:

"He had issues with Jeff Garcia, we all know that... he had issues with Donovan McNabb... I don't think his relationship with Tony Romo is anything adversarial at this point."

But by all means, keep the sensationalism coming.

WG5516

Reaction score
The better option is T.O. blowing up on the field and shutting up everyone.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
TO is tough on his quarterbacks, coaches and guys like Ed Werder.

At 35 he can't beat a 180 lb corner.

The only organ still working on the man is his mouth.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Dcz84;2482487 said:
QB or no QB if TO saw that Troy was gonna be in the spot where the route was gonna be run and TO tried to tell him and Tony(Ya i can turn the ball over 4-5 times a game and still get a free pass) and he did'nt see it then who's fault is it? How are we to know that TO read it right and Romo did'nt or To read it wrong and Romo read it right.
For pete's sake someone put out the still of the play cause there is 4 guys within a 5 yard radius of TO on the int, yet he ran the wrong route or stopped. How bout it was a bad read well 1 of about 20 wrong reads by our QB.
Shoot in your other video you put up on the choice pass out of the back field there is 3 guys running down the field wide open and there is no presure but guess what his first read was witten and he was the only 1 covered so he checked down to choice nice 50 yard gain but still.

Romo accepts blame and says he isn't perfect.

T.O. deflects blame and says he is always open.

Get it.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2482837 said:

Get it.

No, there is a handful of people that will call that motivating.

Givincer

Reaction score
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone when I'm watching this video.

They're talking as if Romo is playing horribly this season. The guy is having a phenomenal season outside of last game. They talk about our offense not putting up points like it should. We put up 30+ points the two weeks prior to the loss to Pittsburgh.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hilarious, isn't it? I felt the same way. He lights it up for 2 weeks, we win 3 straight games, then he has a rough day at the office in frigid weather against the #1 D in the NFL... and all of a sudden he is struggling and needs to pick up his play.

Despite missing 3 games, he was an MVP candidate last week.
Except for that time he took the blame for an entire loss vs. the Commanders. Or the numerous times he spoke generally of the entire offense, himself included, needing to pick it up and get on the same page. But those don't fit your agenda, do they?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Givincer;2482860 said:

They're talking as if Romo is playing horribly this season. The guy is having a phenomenal season outside of last game. They talk about our offense not putting up points like it should. We put up 30+ points the two weeks prior to the loss to Pittsburgh.

:hammer:

BHendri5

Reaction score
Last season Romo was phenominal, everyone was expecting him to top that. the expectations are high for him. so yes, he has not played very well this season. Before he got injured he was off with his passes late too too many times, especially in that first skins game, he was late, high and short with passes.

Deion does not need to have played QB to know that romo should have thrown that ball. T.O. was 3.5 yards beyond Troy P who was playing underneath T.O. while someone else was over the top.

If you go back and reveiw the play you can see T.O. pointing to Troy P.
Marshall Faulk do not know what he was talking about.

Listening to Troy Aikman show this evening he also said that Romo should not have thrown that pass, that Romo made a bad read, the guy with him tried to say T.O. quit, and Troy said yeah he may have but he cannot speak on that, but said that if he did quit, he probably thought Romo was not going to trhow the ball because Troy P was there, and Aikman finished by saying that Romo made a bad read and that ball should not have been thrown, as well as the Pick 6 Int, and the very first Int he said that Romo should have thrown the ball more up field to give T.O. a chance at it or to at least keep it from being Intercepted.

Now this is waht our former HOF QB said today on his show.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Would of it been possible for TO to just stay away from the media and stop feeding the beast???

DABOYZ

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2482837 said:

Get it.

I don't recall Romo accepting the blame, maybe I missed it. But the other problem is he needs to figure out how to live to see another down instead of trying to force the ball into triple coverage. I didn't like the interview where he played off his December downfalls. Acknowledging the problem and and simply stating that he needs to improve his play would have been a much better approach.

The Steelers obviously did their homework by watching game film on Romo. They knew he was going to Witten regardless of the coverage. We have to many playmakers on this team that should be relied on in the clutch. There is absolutely no reason to lock onto any given player on a pre-snap read.

As for TO, he has the same mentality that every receiver has. The problem is he doesn't know how to keep his thoughts from shooting out of his mouth. He should be forced to were a muzzle from here on out. There is an old saying that goes something like "when you point a finger ther are usually 10 pointing back at you." This holds true for TO running his mouth to the media about Tony's Turnover's.

In Closing....hahah. We have proven that we can not go very far without Romo. In my opinion I don't think this team would have any problem winning games without TO.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
TO is who he is.

Great WR. Can't keep his ignorant mouth shut.

This 3 cathes a game stuff is getting old, go out and get open, catch some balls and help your team win.

I swear, I don't see how Owens isn't catching 8-10 balls a game. I turn my tv on Sundays and watch the Cardinals and Kurt Warner get 7-10 balls to not only one guy, but two in Boldin and Fitzgerald.

With as many weapons as we have on offense, the WR position should be making a lot more noise, imo. If not Owens, then Crayton or Roy Williams.

Owens either makes a grab for a TD, or nothing at all.....I don't see him out there extending drives. Jason Garrett will never have a better group of weapons to play with and he is just failing, epically(is that a word?).

end rant/

BHendri5

Reaction score
DABOYZ;2483147 said:
I don't recall Romo accepting the blame, maybe I missed it. But the other problem is he needs to figure out how to live to see another down instead of trying to force the ball into triple coverage. I didn't like the interview where he played off his December downfalls. Acknowledging the problem and and simply stating that he needs to improve his play would have been a much better approach.

The Steelers obviously did their homework by watching game film on Romo. They knew he was going to Witten regardless of the coverage. We have to many playmakers on this team that should be relied on in the clutch. There is absolutely no reason to lock onto any given player on a pre-snap read.

As for TO, he has the same mentality that every receiver has. The problem is he doesn't know how to keep his thoughts from shooting out of his mouth. He should be forced to were a muzzle from here on out. There is an old saying that goes something like "when you point a finger ther are usually 10 pointing back at you." This holds true for TO running his mouth to the media about Tony's Turnover's.

In Closing....hahah. We have proven that we can not go very far without Romo. In my opinion I don't think this team would have any problem winning games without TO.

Flashback to last season, when T.O. was hurt

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2482879 said:
Hilarious, isn't it? I felt the same way. He lights it up for 2 weeks, we win 3 straight games, then he has a rough day at the office in frigid weather against the #1 D in the NFL... and all of a sudden he is struggling and needs to pick up his play.

Despite missing 3 games, he was an MVP candidate last week.Except for that time he took the blame for an entire loss vs. the Commanders. Or the numerous times he spoke generally of the entire offense, himself included, needing to pick it up and get on the same page. But those don't fit your agenda, do they?

Agenda, lol.

What's my agenda this time?

I have had so many with the homers on here I get confused.

Last I checked with myself it was to win a Super Bowl.

As for T.O. taking blame. Going to Garrett and *****ing and moaning about Romo not 'doing what he's supposed to do' is him accepting blame?

I thought that was putting the blame on someone else for the offense not playing well against the Steelers #1 rated defense last week.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Well one could argue that when TO said the offense could not get the job done he would have had to include himself since he is a big part of the offense.
How many humble WRs are there in the NFL? Very short list. How many humble WRs are #1's like TO. Even shorter list. Show me any top or even close to the top WR who does not want the ball on every play.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2483107 said:
Would of it been possible for TO to just stay away from the media and stop feeding the beast???

Ed Werder's article didn't have a single Owens quote in it.

So it wouldn't even matter.

It's really funny to me reading comments about him "keeping his mouth shut." Owens didn't say a WORD. Not a single *** word to Werder or anyone else in the media about anything in Werder's article.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2483217 said:
Ed Werder's article didn't have a single Owens quote in it.

So it wouldn't even matter.

It's really funny to me reading comments about him "keeping his mouth shut." Owens didn't say a WORD. Not a single *** word to Werder or anyone else in the media about anything in Werder's article.

Four words...

Calvin - Watkins - Deion - Sanders.