Video: Deion talked to T.O. last night - 12/11/08

zeromaster

Reaction score
Deion Sanders, the guy that ran from team to team in search of another ring. The king of self-promotion. Yes, I'll unequivocally believe any crap he comes up with.

Not.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2484226 said:
No ...

I was referring to people who said he should shut up about who did what in this fraudulent story.

Try to keep up....

So then he should always talk to the media to make sure his fans know what's going on no matter if it causes controversy within the team?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
zeromaster;2484467 said:
Deion Sanders, the guy that ran from team to team in search of another ring. The king of self-promotion. Yes, I'll unequivocally believe any crap he comes up with.

Not.

Deion doesn't lie.

Remember, he told us Pacman wasn't drinking that night.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2484763 said:
Deion doesn't lie.

Remember, he told us Pacman wasn't drinking that night.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL. It was a "nothing incident" according to ringmaster Jerruh. Pac was "jiving".

These guys are embarrassments.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
chinch;2484768 said:
LOL. It was a "nothing incident" according to ringmaster Jerruh. Pac was "jiving".

These guys are embarrassments.

Everything is fine, Drew Rosenhaus says so from Miami.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

scottsp

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2484854 said:
Everything is fine, Drew Rosenhaus says so from Miami.

DC, being the hater that you are, with your agenda, you are likely to believe anything Ed Werder throws out there.

This is just more of the same - ESPN 'round these parts to stir up and antagonize a happy family. They're running with this nonsense just like they did in Wichita Falls and Scissorgate.

Michael did NOT stab Everett McIver in the neck. There was no White House. It's all a hoax brought on by the media much like Dennis Pedini, Angela Beck, Johnny Hernandez were all on the payroll back in Bristol.

None of it ever happened. All is well. Who are you to say differently? :p

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2482837 said:
Romo accepts blame and says he isn't perfect.

T.O. deflects blame and says he is always open.

Get it.

I love Romo just as we all do! But after you have 4 turnovers in a game and play the way he did, he has to accept blame. He has NO CHOICE but to...

The Panch

Reaction score
I like Deion, but who cares what he says?

For all this talk about Owens trying to divide the locker room, true or not, that was Deion a decade ago. Nothing more than a hired gun who tried to create division between Irvin and Aikman, only Irvin wasnt having it.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
scottsp;2485040 said:
DC, being the hater that you are, with your agenda, you are likely to believe anything Ed Werder throws out there.

This is just more of the same - ESPN 'round these parts to stir up and antagonize a happy family. They're running with this nonsense just like they did in Wichita Falls and Scissorgate.

Michael did NOT stab Everett McIver in the neck. There was no White House. It's all a hoax brought on by the media much like Dennis Pedini, Angela Beck, Johnny Hernandez were all on the payroll back in Bristol.

None of it ever happened. All is well. Who are you to say differently? :p

Exactly. There are no problems with this team. Wade and Jerry have everything under control folks.

That 30 minute meeting today was all about who's getting who in this year's 'Secret Santa', lol.