Video: Deion talked to T.O. last night - 12/11/08

Nav22

Reaction score
What's my agenda this time?
Same agenda every time. Bash T.O. until your fingers are sore.

Steve Mariucci knows T.O. better than anyone here, and he defended him. Jason Witten, the supposed target of T.O.'s "jealousy", defended him and said he's a good teammate.

But you've decided to put your faith in the one man MOST likely to rip T.O... the man T.O. disrespects week after week with the "next question"s.

Agenda? You? Naaaaaah.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Nav22;2483244 said:

Steve Mariucci knows T.O. better than anyone here, and he defended him. Jason Witten, the supposed target of T.O.'s "jealousy", defended him and said he's a good teammate.

But you've decided to put your faith in the one man MOST likely to rip T.O... the man T.O. disrespects week after week with the "next question"s.

Agenda? You? Naaaaaah.

dcfanatic's whipping boy, JordanTaber, dug this gem of a video up...check this out!

http://media.putfile.com/Oh-Jerry-Rice-NEVER-Did-That-NEVER-TO-Is-Such-a-Disgrace

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2483244 said:

Agenda? You? Naaaaaah.

So I have been bashing T.O. all season?

Or just recently when he started actling the fool again?

I base my opinion on T.O. on his own words and actions, nothing else.

I knew he was going to be a problem once he decided to 'vent' with Deion after a huge win over the Skins.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
"LOL. Jordan has been whupped! LOL."

Don't pick on Jordan. That's way to easy and soft a target. Pity is the more appropriate.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2483264 said:
So I have been bashing T.O. all season?

Or just recently when he started actling the fool again?

I base my opinion on T.O. on his own words and actions, nothing else.

I knew he was going to be a problem once he decided to 'vent' with Deion after a huge win over the Skins.

So you didn't bash him after Werder's BS article, which had nothing to do with him other than that he was the guy being slandered?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2483300 said:
So you didn't bash him after Werder's BS article, which had nothing to do with him other than that he was the guy being slandered?

You really are challenged with reading comprehension aren't you.

Are you wearing a helmet right now?

Nav22 said my agenda has ALWAYS been to bash T.O. and I refuted that idea by asking him if I had been bashing him always or more so when he started becoming a nuisance around the time of the Deion interview.

The entire article was about him.

How did it have nothing to do with him?

I see oldschool's point now.

It's useless to try and discuss things with you.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Nav22;2482511 said:
Steve Mariucci, who knows T.O. better than anyone here, had this to say:

"He had issues with Jeff Garcia, we all know that... he had issues with Donovan McNabb... I don't think his relationship with Tony Romo is anything adversarial at this point."
Freudian slip? Why add the "at this point" unless he knows what everyone else does. It's not a matter of IF with TO it's a matter of WHEN.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Marshall and Deion both had good points, that pic by Palamalo (sp) should not have been thrown, he had 3 steelers around him that was a bad read, throw. But T.O. can't stop on the route he could have gave a betterf effort to break up that pass. Romo needs to look over the entire field because I dont think there is a defense that can stop all the weapons the Cowboys have.

But Romo needs time and he needs to protect the ball in games, he can't get a pass for that.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I still just don't get this.

The offense had a bad game after having 3 pretty darn good ones.

And I agree with that question about Pittsburgh. Doesn't the #1 defensive unit in the league deserve some credit for this? It's not like they had this bad game against chopped liver for a defense.

ethiostar

Reaction score
chinch;2483471 said:
Freudian slip? Why add the "at this point" unless he knows what everyone else does. It's not a matter of IF with TO it's a matter of WHEN.

Because he is not a psychic.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2483236 said:
Huh?

Yeah, he DENIED every bit of the BS Werder wrote. What's your point?

Exactly right, if he didn't respond the hateriots would then be saying, "See, it must be true"...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
5Countem5;2483513 said:
Exactly right, if he didn't respond the hateriots would then be saying, "See, it must be true"...

:rolleyes:

Pray tell. What would the jock-riders have to say?

khiladi

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2483505 said:
I still just don't get this.

The offense had a bad game after having 3 pretty darn good ones.

And I agree with that question about Pittsburgh. Doesn't the #1 defensive unit in the league deserve some credit for this? It's not like they had this bad game against chopped liver for a defense.

They had good ones because the 49ers played plenty of single coverage on TO all day long. There are some fundamental issues I see with this offense:

1. Tony Romo isn't making the full reads
2. Jason Garrett isn't adjusting
3. The offensive line, with Proctor in, doesn't give Romo plenty of time, giving him happy feet
4. TO going to people he shouldn't, like Deion

Xy_Oldone

Reaction score
I am confused why everyone is blasting Romo. Fortuntly I saw the games he missed this year and saw how we looked.

I do not care about last december. The simple truth is T.O. is 100 times easier to replace than Romo. EVERY single quarterback out there has bad games. EVERY single QB has bad reads. I will gladly stick with Romo for the future. Look at some of his games this season. Look at any 300 plus yard game he has had, and he has had a lot, and you will notice he went to a lot of diff receivers. This is all crap if you ask me.

All of you critizing Romo would be begging for him back if he was not here next year. Yea he makes mistakes. Everyone does. But his great plays out number them by far.

I do not dislike T.O. But we can win without him. Screw last december. Our recieveing core is better now. And can get even better in the off season. But winning without Romo may prove difficult.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Xy_Oldone;2483695 said:
I am confused why everyone is blasting Romo. Fortuntly I saw the games he missed this year and saw how we looked.

I do not care about last december. The simple truth is T.O. is 100 times easier to replace than Romo. EVERY single quarterback out there has bad games. EVERY single QB has bad reads. I will gladly stick with Romo for the future. Look at some of his games this season. Look at any 300 plus yard game he has had, and he has had a lot, and you will notice he went to a lot of diff receivers. This is all crap if you ask me.

All of you critizing Romo would be begging for him back if he was not here next year. Yea he makes mistakes. Everyone does. But his great plays out number them by far.

I do not dislike T.O. But we can win without him. Screw last december. Our recieveing core is better now. And can get even better in the off season. But winning without Romo may prove difficult.

What's wrong with giving him constructive criticism? His problem is that he takes too many chances-people say he tries to force it into TO too much, but that's not true. I've seen him force it into all of the receivers on the team.(i.e. remember the Carolina game last year he tried to hit Crayton 40 yards downfield, and this was WITHOUT TO in the game...the Buffalo game was another, and 1 of his pick was to Hurd in double coverage)

I hope Wade Wilson continues to get on him for this.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Xy_Oldone;2483695 said:
Because TO is unhappy and he's like the Pied Piper to some, so they follow his lead.

It's really that simple.

Romo fell from the football heavens to us, and we're damned lucky to have him. *****ing about him is beyond absurd.

But that won't stop some.

31smackdown

Reaction score
As somebody else mentioned on that play Romo should not have thrown the ball with Polamalu there.. but TO still can't improvise the route because Romo is throwing it when TO makes his break, expecting him to be in a spot.

That being said.. Romo and his receivers need to get on the same page.

I think it's pretty stupid that everyone is going crazy because of this loss to Pittsburgh in which neither team had much success throwing the ball and the wind helped the defenses and let them play underneath coverage.

Every QB has their security blanket when things are tight... everyone just needs to calm down a bit.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2483513 said:

So in theory Romo should come out now and start calling out T.O. for dropping passes and not finishing routes right?

That's going to help the team right?

You are so lost.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2484222 said:
So in theory Romo should come out now and start calling out T.O. for dropping passes and not finishing routes right?

That's going to help the team right?

You are so lost.

No ...

I was referring to people who said he should shut up about who did what in this fraudulent story.

Try to keep up....