Video: Leonard Davis personal foul penalty.

superpunk

Reaction score
Davis is already moving to block Strahan the second Romo releases the ball. There's no way to stop himself, nor is Strahan out of the play - Strahan is RIGHT beside Tony Romo.

Horrible call.

khiladi

Reaction score
superpunk;1903531 said:
Davis is already moving to block Strahan the second Romo releases the ball. There's no way to stop himself, nor is Strahan out of the play - Strahan is RIGHT beside Tony Romo.

Horrible call.

In fact, Strahan is getting up before Leonard Davis hits him again...

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1903531 said:

Horrible call.

too lazy to look up the nail on the head smilie
calls like that have no place in the playoffs, the Indy SD game had some crap calls too

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Seems like the type of play that happens a lot, but it was probably correctly flagged.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1903517 said:
Here is the video of Leonard Davis' Personal Foul penalty on Michael Strahan. Looking at the video over Remote Desktop, it looks like Bigg hit him after the ball was released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgEvVik2mnU

Discuss?

I still think Strahan could have been called for illegal hands to the face on Columbo. Would have at least made the play offsetting.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I just re watched it, lmao at strahan talking **** to bigg after the play, Davis would destroy you gappie, sthu.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
the call was horrendous...it's not like he hit him in the knee or punched him in the nads..he did not know Romo had released the ball

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
stop it at 1:11 and you'll see a Romo with the ball in his hands not evern starting his motion, a Bigg launching at Strahan who's trying to get up to get at Romo. TERRIBLE CALL!!! Then you have Romo's quick release coupled with Strahan slipping a little and how can Bigg know that the ball is off and then stop?????

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
After seeing that play again - that was a very iffy call as Strahan appeared to be trying to get back up and after Romo. Davis was trying to prevent any second chance shot at Romo...

Boysboy

Reaction score
superpunk;1903531 said:

Horrible call.

The officials also missed Gurode snapping the ball well after the clock hit zero in our last scoring drive.

Really-who cares? The most dissapointed thing about this loss was that we played POORLY, which is still bugging me.:bang2:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Bad call.

Bigg is protecting his QB, and in his mind Strahan is not going to lay on the ground and watch the play.

He knows the Giants have a good DLine with a good motor and that Strahan will be getting up and pursuing Romo again.

It started with silly rules protecting QB's, and now this !

superpunk

Reaction score
I think it's funny that the flag wasn't thrown until Strahan got up, and started looking around, demanding a call.

Then, Strahan body slams romo after the play, and gets away with it because he gives the ol' "I didn't do anything" look after the play.

I hope Tauscher breaks his face this Sunday.

superpunk

Reaction score
Boysboy;1903589 said:
The officials also missed Gurode snapping the ball well after the clock hit zero in our last scoring drive.

Really-who cares? The most dissapointed thing about this loss was that we played POORLY, which is still bugging me.:bang2:

If you don't care, then don't bother with the thread.

KC10Sooner

Reaction score
The part that I can't get over is that the play is still going....there was no whistle. He wasn't defenseless, we was getting up to go after the QB.

I just don't think I've ever seen that situation. I think the ref could have warned Bigg and let it go as opposed to throwing the flag.

"hey Big man...next time you hit him after the ball is maybe gone...I'm going to have to penalize you..."

:banghead:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
KC10Sooner;1904160 said:
The part that I can't get over is that the play is still going....there was no whistle. He wasn't defenseless, we was getting up to go after the QB.

I just don't think I've ever seen that situation. I think the ref could have warned Bigg and let it go as opposed to throwing the flag.

"hey Big man...next time you hit him after the ball is maybe gone...I'm going to have to penalize you..."

:banghead:

I haven't been able to see the replay so I am not sure about the call. As far as a warning, to be fair there was alot of pushing and shoving and trash talking (which is to be expected), so the Refs may have been trying to keep things from escalating any further.