Video: Leonard Davis personal foul penalty.

WarC

Reaction score
stealth;1903562 said:
I just re watched it, lmao at strahan talking **** to bigg after the play, Davis would destroy you gappie, sthu.

LOL Bigg is a beast. So is Columbo. In fact that play reads "owned" all over it.

EDIT: I uhh...Didn't mean that racially.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
i usually don't get into blaming the ref's for a loss and i am not going to do that now.. BUT.. that call on Bigg was unexcusable.. might be the worst call I have seen in some 30 years around this game, either playing, coaching or just being a fan. Horrible call... but it wouldn't be bad, if the ref's were calling a tight game all over, but they weren't.. when Romo got hit on that slide and got no call.. that told me all i needed to know.

And i really really hope that the refs spend some time in the offseason watching film of Ware and realize that he is just that fast and not offsides.. it is not his fault that he is by the lineman before he gets his hand off the ground.. that does not make him offsides,, really pisses me off to see him called so often and NOT be offsides.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
The rule for protecting players away from a play was not meant in this fashion IMO.

One of many bad calls by the refs.

However we have committed legit penalties and have also had many questionable/wrong calls throughout the entire season. Unfortunately it continued right into the post-season.

Anyone one blaming Wade Phillips for this needs to look up our penalties in the Parcells era.

Same players, same lack of discipline.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;1905308 said:
The rule for protecting players away from a play was not meant in this fashion IMO.

One of many bad calls by the refs.

However we have committed legit penalties and have also had many questionable/wrong calls throughout the entire season. Unfortunately it continued right into the post-season.

Anyone one blaming Wade Phillips for this needs to look up our penalties in the Parcells era.

Same players, same lack of discipline.
Common denominator?

Soprano!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Nors;1905357 said:
Common denominator?

Soprano!

I think he's over-valued myself. Let him walk to Miami and bring in Hudson Houck if he's still willing. Now that guy knows what to do with a huge O-line...