Video Shows Cowboy RB Joseph Randle During Booking

Carl23

Reaction score
Screw him. Throw him on the street for being an idiot. If another team takes a chance on him, great (for him). Ghetto trash not welcome here...

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I am not sure that it will.

Let's be real here, did he say anything that was untrue? This video is kinda sad because I am sure there are other guys who have voiced similar concerns about Brent and perhaps even about Dez. Hell look at fan response to those incidents.

I dismiss a lot of what he said in the video is means less than nothing. I have conducted MANY custodial and non-custodial interviews with people. When people are being booked or are sitting in an interview room they are very nervous and scared. They have no clue of what is going to happen to them and many time people have very odd reactions to the stress and fear that makes them just talk and talk and talk. Silence makes people very uncomfortable so they talk so they can hear something to settle them down. One technique we use when conducting interviews is to allow there to be uncomfortable silence, it makes the person being interviewed want to say something to alleviate that.

Finally, players don't have to like each other. They need to play the game. I promise you there are players on every team that flat out don't like each other or even hate each other. Every single team. Hell, my freshman year in college one of my fellow WR's attempted to kiss on my GF and pull her into one of the laundry rooms. Took a couple of my teammates to keep me from kneecapping him and I tolerated him for 2 seasons after that but we didn't speak unless it was about something specific. Got to remain professional, its your job.

As a man.... AS A MAN... you don't mention someone else's situation if you're in trouble.....
that's an unwritten rule.... he deserves what he gets.......