Video: TO telling teammate play was to Fasano

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Picture of that famous play
Fasano.jpg

Rewatching the game, this caught my attention. The clip is of TO talking to Davis after the interception. Reading his lips he is saying “... to Fasano, not Terry...” I can’t figure out what else he said after that. So obviously the play was intended to a wide open Fasano. Just found it interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZbcYI8B-I

Clip of that play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1J2uH1Kj74

>

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Interesting. Which one is Fasano in the pic? I'm assuming the guy open on the far right.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I'd like to see if there's another picture of this.

It looks like Fasano is WIDE OPEN.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
He should of just dumped it off to Marion Barber. You know MB3 would of done the rest...Diving for a TD:D

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
seriously he did not take 1 peek to the right side where the ball was intended and where Fasano was RIGHT OPEN!!! just plain pathetic

Bizwah

Reaction score
DallasDomination;1120862 said:
He should of just dumped it off to Marion Barber. You know MB3 would of done the rest...Diving for a TD:D

You're right....

Barber has a ton of room to run.

Fasano appears to be wide open.

How did we not score there?

50cent

Reaction score
All of this just makes me think back to last year when Witten blew up after the Raiders game. On the last play of the game, Bledsoe didn't even look to his side and it seemed that he pre-determined that he was going to throw to TGlenn regardless of what coverage was shown. MAybe BP saw it back then too.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Good call! He definitely says "Fasano" and "not Glenn".

That is really a sickening picture.

We blame the coaches all the time for failing to use our weapons and then, in a crucial situation they used all our weapons to set up the perfect goaline play and have the rookie Fasano break WIDE open as the uncovered receiver, only to have Bledsoe decide, pre-snap, without even looking at the coverage, to go to his favorite guy in Glenn.

Romo's ability to involve all our weapons will be a refreshing change.

hmcorp

Reaction score
if he throws to his left shoulder the DB behind him couldnt get to it. he was the guy he should have gone too. the DB was about 3 steps away. farther away than anyone else was/

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
It really is disturbing to see that, despite how bad Bledsoe looks in real time, when the plays are broken down he looks even worse. I'm surprised we won 3 games with him at QB.

felix360

Reaction score
man!!!!!!!!!!!! this just makes me sick, bledsoe really screwed this one up, no wonder he got benched. i remember rewinding the play over and over trying to see who else was open but i never caught Fasano wide open. this really makes me po'ed, how sad that he is so focused on TG that he ignores everyone else. :ralph: :puke: :omg:

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
DBoys;1120880 said:
Fasano wasn't as open as I originally thought but still would of made the catch cleanly.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/asvfs/photo/294928803473060476/0

Your right he was covered from behind, but if the ball would have come out as quickly in Fasano's direction the defender from behind could not have made the play without going through Fasano. Just imagine the ball already in the air in Fasano's direction instead of Glenn's direction.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
so easy to judge the play when you can view the photo for a few seconds.

let me ask this. You are a QB -- who are you going to in the clutch? Glenn or Fasano?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
abersonc;1120891 said:
so easy to judge the play when you can view the photo for a few seconds.

let me ask this. You are a QB -- who are you going to in the clutch? Glenn or Fasano?
Let's see. Glenn is covered. Fasano is open. The play is (from what we can tell) designed for Fasano. I think I might just go for Fasano.