VIDEO: Tony Romo - The Story by TEK2000

arglebargle

Reaction score
Hostile;1525800 said:
Not sure why, but in trying to download this it crashed my PC twice. If I am doing something wrong, let me know.

Not downloading here either. Getting a 143K file, that thinks it's an avi. At least it didn't crash my PC or anything ill neighborly.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Very nice Tek.

I love the music and how well it syncs with the video.

TEK2000

Reaction score
Hostile;1525800 said:
Not sure why, but in trying to download this it crashed my PC twice. If I am doing something wrong, let me know.

Try this link Hostile:

CLICK HERE

Maybe your computer doesn't like the download counting script that its linked through in my original post.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
TEK2000;1525838 said:
Try this link Hostile:

CLICK HERE

Maybe your computer doesn't like the download counting script that its linked through in my original post.
It crashed my browser the first time I tried it. Instead of right clicking I simply clicked the link and the download popped up.

TEK2000

Reaction score
vlad;1525761 said:
That my friend was a very well edited and constructed video. Excellent score and timing...really that was fantastic, I really enjoyed it. I read through the posts, and aside from the usual a##clown stuff someon has to throw up there to knock someone else down (tough guys behind keyboards), I saw that everyone liked it.

What song was that?

The song is from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers trailer. Originally done on the Requiem for a Dream Soundtrack.

superpunk

Reaction score
I had some problems at my home PC, too. No crashing, but it would just open a new window and attempt to play it in quicktime, instead of download.

I just went to TEK's site in his sig and downloaded it from there.

You just have to use IE.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
That was freakin fantastic. I'm giddy waiting for this season to start.:star:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
TEK2000;1525729 said:
Still trying to make yourself feel important by thinking I give a crap about your response?

TEK, why don;t you do what I did and just add bb-brain to you ignore list. It makes life much easier.

By everyone responding to this wretch it allowed him to do exactly what he wanted to do and hijack this thread so that it is all about him. His desperate need for attention is well known which is why he is on my ignore list.

It was an AWESOME video and all Cowboys fans would appreciate it. Who gives a damn what some nitwit Commanders fan thinks of it?

superpunk

Reaction score
THUMPER;1525858 said:
TEK, why don;t you do what I did and just add bb-brain to you ignore list. It makes life much easier.

By everyone responding to this wretch it allowed him to do exactly what he wanted to do and hijack this thread so that it is all about him. His desperate need for attention is well known which is why he is on my ignore list.

It was an AWESOME video and all Cowboys fans would appreciate it. Who gives a damn what some nitwit Commanders fan thinks of it?

Epic throwdown. :lmao2::bow:

cowboys19

Reaction score
THUMPER;1525858 said:

he needs the attention on a message board because he gets none out in the real world obviously

cowboys19

Reaction score
bbgun
ogre2.jpg

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
cowboys19;1525862 said:
he needs the attention on a message board because he gets none out in the real world obviously

Pssst, he thinks this is the real world. :rolleyes:

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
Hey TEK. That video is awesome. I really like what you did (esp. the synchronisation of vid and music is absolutly fantastic) Great job and keep 'em coming. I can't wait for the regular season and a new part of the Tony Romo story.

OT
I think bbgun is really annoying. => on to the ignore list.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TEK, how in the blue hell are you not doing this for a living. This beats 95% of the promos on ESPN, FOX, etc.

Excellent. I wish the season could start today, but I know not to rush it because it goes by so darned fast.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;1525690 said:
I "assume" nothing. I have no problem with unapologetic pro-Romo vids so long as they're properly marketed as such. It wasn't.

Oh c'mon. This is not a "pro-Dallas" forum only. If dissent isn't allowed here, then the Zone is little more than a banana republic. I know that's not the case.

silly

Please show me a video done by a cowboys fan on this site that does not mainly contain highlights. As I said before to complain about a video made on here by a cowboys fan is silly because you know what it is going to be about unless you are too silly to realize what it is going to be about.

This is yet another excuse for you to complain or show how silly you are.

You make the choice of which it is because either way is pretty sad.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
superpunk;1525336 said:
They are all fantastic.

I think this one is my favorite since the Roy Williams (Tear it up, I think). That's no slight to anyone else - but this one, with the music, the sequence, the plays - it really gets you going seeing a QB like this.
Whatever disgruntled 9er fan made the Kwame Harris video was pretty good too.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
superpunk;1525841 said:
I had some problems at my home PC, too. No crashing, but it would just open a new window and attempt to play it in quicktime, instead of download.

I just went to TEK's site in his sig and downloaded it from there.

You just have to use IE.

It worked fine for me and I use firefox.

Great job TEK.....keep up the good work

superpunk

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1525921 said:
It worked fine for me and I use firefox.

Great job TEK.....keep up the good work

I meant if you have to go to his site to make the download. Right-click/save as/ doesn't exactly work in firefox, and save video as... brings up something weird.

So for downloading from TEK's site, I always just use IE. Firefox worked fine for the link he provided in the OP at work, but not at home for some reason.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TEK2000;1525838 said:
Try this link Hostile:

CLICK HERE

Nope. As soon as Quicktime starts to load my whole PC just shuts down. It literally freezes and I have to reboot in order to get it going again. Firefox asks if you want to reload your lost settings. If I choose yes, it take sme right back to a frozen PC and I have to reboot and choose for it to start with a new session. That has never happened before. I have no idea what might be going on.

If it hits Youtube let me know.