BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1526004 said:
IE at work, Firefox at home.

Sounds like it could be an ID 10 T error. ;) :p:

This may sound stupid but do you have plenty of free disk space and or memory on both computers?

The file is over 100 MBs. So space could be an issue. If you are low on memory and have other programs open that also may cause a problem.

I have a feeling though it is quicktime related as you have mentioned that software.

Follow those instructions I typed out to change the AVI to default into Windows Media Player and give it a whirl.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1526032 said:
Sounds like it could be an ID 10 T error. ;) :p:

This may sound stupid but do you have plenty of free disk space and or memory on both computers?

The file is over 100 MBs. So space could be an issue. If you are low on memory and have other programs open that also may cause a problem.

I have a feeling though it is quicktime related as you have mentioned that software.

Follow those instructions I typed out to change the AVI to default into Windows Media Player and give it a whirl.
At home I do. I don't know here at work if I do or not.

Won't somebody just put it on Youtube for me? :D

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hostile;1526035 said:
At home I do. I don't know here at work if I do or not.

Won't somebody just put it on Youtube for me? :D

It can't be done. Its over 100 MB.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1525963 said:
Yes...in firefox you have to LEFT click the link, like any other link. It will take a second and load up the download box. Chose save to disk and it will start downloading.

That's exactly how I did it yesterday and it worked fine.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
[SIZE=+0]Youtube file size limitation:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]How long/large can my video be? [/SIZE]

All videos uploaded to YouTube have a 100MB file size limit. The longer the video is, the more compression will be required to fit it into that size. For that reason, most videos on YouTube are under five minutes long and there is a 10-minute length limit for all videos.

zeromaster

Reaction score
bbgun;1525656 said:
Sorry, but the word "highlight" was never used. That clarifier is very important. Even I know that's code for "flattering footage only." Here's a more accurate heading:

VIDEO: Tony Romo - Only Part of The Story, by TEK2000

You know, I've shared hundreds of personal photos from my collection over the years, but never insisted on "praise only." Try to follow my example.
We are trying; you provide an excellent example of how not to post. :D
bbgun;1525680 said:
You posted the vid to get a reaction and you got one. It's not the end of the world. Just remember: "thin skin" is not an attractive quality.
For the number of replies you're making, it seems yours is equally fragile. Quite the example.

It is so much easier to be against something, than for something. But the easy way is rarely the better way. And yes I realize: you're for being negative. It's just a clever rationalization.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hostile;1526243 said:
Go ahead, spoil my day.

;)

Spoiling your day would be me telling you how awesome this video is and I have never seen anything like it.

But we wouldn't want to do anything like that now, do we.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk;1526248 said:
I told you how to get it. You're just depriving yourself of a great movie. ;)
I know you did, but now my boss has shown up and I have to wait until I get home. I love my first hour of work when I am all alone.

RW31

Reaction score
one of the best highlight videos ive ever seen. great job! :bow:

romo will be a beast next season

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Incredible video. Absolutely incredible. Excellent work with the music and timing of the video. I actually got chills from it...and its just a football video.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
nyc;1525941 said:
Hostile. One word. Ubuntu.

Download the Live CD and burn it to a CD and then boot it. It won't even touch your normal Windows installation. Use it, like it, love it, format and install it. You won't be sorry. :)

See the Ubuntu Guide once your up and running.
Hot dang, this is working. Downloading now.

RW31

Reaction score
Hostile;1526349 said:
What about this season?
to me its next season since this season hasnt started yet. :D

whatever, lets just say 2007. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hostile;1526434 said:
Hot dang, this is working. Downloading now.
I spoke too soon. I have no video, just music and a light show. Good music though.

superpunk

Reaction score
you probably need them codecs, Hos. I think CowboyMike provided links on the first page.