VIDEO Torrent: Uploaded video of cowboys vs 49ers

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is uploading video of cowboys vs 49ers. My house was hit by lighting Thursday night and my Directv, along with a few other things, are smoked. The earliest Directv can get here is tuesday. Yes, we are going crazy.

Badronald link
Here is the torrent :

http://torrentbox.com/torrents-details.php?id=62735

This time I did the entire game in a single file instead of by quarters.
I'm still going with bit torrent. I think torrents are the most reliable way to get game to the most people.

Enjoy the Boy's whoopin up on the niners!

LowTech

Reaction score
Please....someone tell me you are

set your webcam in front of the TV when they replay the game, I'll take anything

Dallas22

Reaction score
Yes, please, someone upload the video to the SF-Dallas preseason game... I wasn't able to catch the game tonight and I'm dying to see it.

One thing though, please try to upload the entire game on something OTHER than bittorrent, like "yousendit.com" or something like that.

This would be greatly appriciated - THANKS!!! :)

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

LowTech

Reaction score
Dallas22 said:
Yes, please, someone upload the video to the SF-Dallas preseason game... I wasn't able to catch the game tonight and I'm dying to see it.

One thing though, please try to upload the entire game on something OTHER than bittorrent, like "yousendit.com" or something like that.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

I'm beginning to think we're screwed

dest

Reaction score
If people would keep the torrent open after they download it, bittorrent would be great to propagate the game tape.

Dallas22 said:

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Jubei

Reaction score
Someone will so chill guys, the last two games have been sent around on torrents. It just takes a few days.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Sorry fellas...I had to go out and celebrate my birthday tonight (just getting back) so I didnt record the game.

- Mike G.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yes..much appreciated if somebody can upload it..had to suffer thru the Jags/TB game last night..ugh.

parcellswaterboy

badronald

Reaction score
I can upload it when I get home from work tonight (about 5:30 Pacific). There seems to be some difference of opinion on the method (hosted vs torrent). Isn't the problem with the free file hosting that you can only dl a file a small number of times?

EndGame

Reaction score
I just did a torrent search on the sites I normally use for downloading stuff .. no dice yet.

aznhalf

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Sorry fellas...I had to go out and celebrate my birthday tonight (just getting back) so I didnt record the game.

- Mike G.

We share the same birthday:laugh2:

I think torrent is the better option once you learn how to use it.

I bought into streamtvnow but I couldn't get it to record(or even work for that matter), boooo.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
aznhalf said:
We share the same birthday:laugh2:

I think torrent is the better option once you learn how to use it.

I bought into streamtvnow but I couldn't get it to record(or even work for that matter), boooo.

Hahaha...and how old are you (if your older than CBz then how young are you :lmao2: )

Yes, Torrent is better...it will be slow when the video is first uploaded, but once you have alot of seeders the sky is the limit.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Whoever did the torrent of the last game, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your efforts:)

I'm in Germany (AD, US Army) and they don't always show the Cowboy's games, so this is my only option.

Torrents are the way to go, no doubt about it.

TIA

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
GoCowboysGo said:
Whoever did the torrent of the last game, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your efforts:)

I'm in Germany (AD, US Army) and they don't always show the Cowboy's games, so this is my only option.

Torrents are the way to go, no doubt about it.

TIA

yeah it is very much appreciated

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
badronald said:
I can upload it when I get home from work tonight (about 5:30 Pacific). There seems to be some difference of opinion on the method (hosted vs torrent). Isn't the problem with the free file hosting that you can only dl a file a small number of times?
Any word badronald?

DBoys

Reaction score
badronald said:

use filefront it will accept files all the way up to a gig. The downloads are really fast too and you will only have to upload it once.

LowTech

Reaction score
badronald said:

We would all appreciate it very much. My house being struck by lighting Thursday has been a pain. Everything electronic on the east side of my house (including directv dish) appears to now be either posessed or haunted.

badronald

Reaction score
theogt said:
Any word badronald?

I'll upload when I get home from work - I recorded the early AM showing from the NFL Network & started the encode before I left for the office.

badronald

Reaction score
LowTech said:
We would all appreciate it very much. My house being struck by lighting Thursday has been a pain. Everything electronic on the east side of my house (including directv dish) appears to now be either posessed or haunted.

That really sucks. :(