VIDEO Torrent: Uploaded video of cowboys vs 49ers

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
badronald said:
I can upload it when I get home from work tonight (about 5:30 Pacific). There seems to be some difference of opinion on the method (hosted vs torrent). Isn't the problem with the free file hosting that you can only dl a file a small number of times?

YOU DA MAN!!!!!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Be-Ware94

Reaction score
Thanks very much for your work BR in geeting the video on BT. Greatly appreciated...:bow:

Dallas22

Reaction score
I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I downloaded the program and installed it, then downloaded the SF-DAL game... completed in under 2 hours but I can't get it to open and run!!! What do I do now??? Thanks

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Dallas22 said:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I downloaded the program and installed it, then downloaded the SF-DAL game... completed in under 2 hours but I can't get it to open and run!!! What do I do now??? Thanks

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Do wezshOT says here ...

wezshOT said:
oooooh...I think the green play button starts your torrent. You have to open the file from your computer manually. Try the "recent documents" bar on in your start menu or look at "options" to see where utorrent saved the file on your computer...

You can also look under the preferences menu and look under folders to see what folder on your computer utorrent has downloaded the file to...

I had the same problem and this solved it. Thx wezshOT.

Dallas22

Reaction score
I opened the Avi file manually from my hard drive with Utorrent after a 10 minute load and wait, this is the message I got:

Unable to load "NFL Preseason Football-San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys.avi": invalid torrent file!

Now what do I do??? I open it with Windows media Player but only get the sound, NO video.

Please help with this... there must be something that I'm doing wrong.

Thanks... GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Jubei

Reaction score
I wouldnt try to watch the video until its fully downloaded.

No video and sound only is a codec problem. Download and install a "Codec Pack", just pop that in google and download the top one.