VIDEO Torrent: Uploaded video of cowboys vs 49ers

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
badronald said:
I'll upload when I get home from work - I recorded the early AM showing from the NFL Network & started the encode before I left for the office.

You Are The Man!!!!!! :bow:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I captured the game and edited out the commercials this morning. I am going to put the game on discs in a few hours. I am also going to put some clips up in a little while if I have a chance.

Jubei

Reaction score
Thanks for sorting out the upload. Did anyone record the Cowboys speacil that was on ? I saw about five minutes of it and tried to record but the recording messed up :( I would love to see it if anyone could upload it. It was a one hour show.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That would be great..I know it's work and thanks aren't enough, but that's all I can do. If I do more, we'll both get arrested by the copyright police..haha.

parcellswaterboy

LowTech

Reaction score
badronald said:
Here is the torrent :

http://torrentbox.com/torrents-details.php?id=62735

This time I did the entire game in a single file instead of by quarters.
I'm still going with bit torrent. I think torrents are the most reliable way to get game to the most people.

Enjoy the Boy's whoopin up on the niners!

badronald.....you are tops and thank you for this. Now I have a stupid question.....What do I need to do with what I just downloaded??

########### I got it!...my wife figured it out!! ##########

LowTech

Reaction score
badronald.......from all of us on the board who were not able to watch the game on TV........thank you, thank you, thank you :bow: :bow: :bow:

its about 24% downloaded, I can hardly wait to watch it.

EndGame

Reaction score
I found the file by searching at isohunt.com. I checked the properties and it's the same one. Thank you for uploading! I'm downloading at a reasonable clip right now. I'll keep my bittorrent program up all night, so there will be one more seeder.

TEK2000

Reaction score
LowTech... that is an AWESOME sig pic! Where did you get it? Is there a larger size pic of that somewhere?

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
badronald said:
Lowtech - you need to install a bit torrent client & open the download with it.
I recommend Utorrent: http://www.utorrent.com

... I downoloaded utorrent for the last game, but after about two hours when it said I had received the file nothing happened. It didn't open up.

What did I do wrong?

roughneck266

Reaction score
I can't thank you enough! Now I can show the Nigerians what real football looks like!

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Hey David,

You have to open the torrent file with your torrent client in order to make it download...

LowTech

Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
LowTech... that is an AWESOME sig pic! Where did you get it? Is there a larger size pic of that somewhere?

TEK.....it is the front cover of the 2006 cowboy catalog. The original is larger. We scanned the front cover. My wife photoshopped the original. It is an awesome pic and she did a great job on it. I can send you the original scan if you'd like.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Wezsh0T said:
Hey David,

You have to open the torrent file with your torrent client in order to make it download...

... you have to pardon my technical idiotcy. I don't know how to do that.

I have utorrent opened up, the file is listed as 100% downloaded and I highlight the file and hit the green "play" button, but nothing happens.

I must be too stupid to use this.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I haven't used utorrent's interface before. You can try to see if there is an options bar to pull down. Find where it's stored on your harddrive and open it manually...

While you try that, I'll take a look at the utorrent user interface to see if I can help...

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
oooooh...I think the green play button starts your torrent. You have to open the file from your computer manually. Try the "recent documents" bar on in your start menu or look at "options" to see where utorrent saved the file on your computer...

You can also look under the preferences menu and look under folders to see what folder on your computer utorrent has downloaded the file to...