Video: Wade shocked the world yesterday! - 12/16/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
If I am Flozell Adams, Andre Gurode, Leonard Davis and Marc Colombo I would have been embarrassed yesterday...

[youtube]BbbbtZ879e8[/youtube]

Procter literally gets lifted into the air at times.

The Cowboys had better give him a lot of help with Haloti Ngata this Saturday against the Ravens.

If they don't I fear Procter may get launched out of Texas Stadium at some point.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Wade also calls Justin Tuck, JASON Tuck. He sure is a stickler for detail, huh? :rolleyes:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2499062 said:
Wade also calls Justin Tuck, JASON Tuck. He sure is a stickler for detail, huh? :rolleyes:

He also calls bad *** defenses too.

gmoney112

Reaction score
he probably said that to make the other lineman step up their game. the whole line played terrible

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2499072 said:
He also calls bad *** defenses too.

Yeah he does.

Wouldn't it have been great if he had been doing it all along for the last two years since that's the primary reason he was brought to Dallas by Jerry Jones.

:bang2:

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
what's the word on Holland, will be be back this weekend? Or are we stuck with the Proctologist?

Mike_45

Reaction score
Vertigo_17;2499080 said:
what's the word on Holland, will be be back this weekend? Or are we stuck with the Proctologist?

I saw in another thread that he is not wearing the walking boot anymore and he will play if he practices. That was from Wade.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
If you take the entire sum of the game and not just three plays it becomes obvious that Proctor had his best game of the season. We had roughly 50 plus snaps (without looking it up) and he had several key blocks during some pivitol points in the game. His blocks sprung TC on some nice runs in the running game and on some screen plays. Is Proctor our best OL? No, not by a long shot but on Sunday he definitely contributed to the win.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2499076 said:
Yeah he does.

Wouldn't it have been great if he had been doing it all along for the last two years since that's the primary reason he was brought to Dallas by Jerry Jones.

:bang2:

Yeah but hes doing it now at least.

Our defense was never flat out terrible. They just crumbled in key moments to often.

Now they are just on an entire different level.

Wade brings blitzes from everywhere and he is making the Corners plays up.

It also helps when Newman and Ware are playing at a Deion & Charles Haley level.

Bradie is a beast right now. As is Ratliff.

The complexity of our blitz packages is pretty cool too. We do some nice stuff.

I'll be sick if we fire Wade and have to start all over again on Defense when these guys are just now clicking.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
adbutcher;2499086 said:
If you take the entire sum of the game and not just three plays it becomes obvious that Proctor had his best game of the season. We had roughly 50 plus snaps (without looking it up) and he had several key blocks during some pivitol points in the game. His blocks sprung TC on some nice runs in the running game and on some screen plays. Is Proctor our best OL? No, not by a long shot but on Sunday he definitely contributed to the win.

That was just three plays from the highlights of the game.

They were also two other plays where his man went right around him. Once it was Tuck, whom the Giants lined up on him knowing that he stinks, and I think the other time it was Wynn or Tolefson.

The point is that no one on the line deserved to be named in the presser.

It's another example of Wade trying to sugar coat everything. That act is old already and it's unnecessary at this point in time. We get it Wade, you love the players.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
:laugh2: Proctor sucks but your penchant for complaining is way out there- AGAIN.

On Play 1 - Was Proctor responsible for all 3 of those guys that sacked Romo? If so, I think the Houck needs to change up responsibilities and get him some help. Where's the condemnation of the other linemen?

On Play - I count no less than 7 defenders within 3 yards of the hole. Are you saying the failure of that play was HIS responsibility? If he had not been pushed back would the play have been successful? Where's the condemnation of the other linemen?

Play 3 - He waited on the snap count- like he has been coached his whole career. Wow.....

When Wade says something, blogboy, you might want to remember that he has forgot more about football than you know.

brickman

Reaction score
Procter could have been charged with attempted murder. He almost singlehandedly helped Romo get killed!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2499062 said:

You should have saw Eric Allen on ESPN last night. He was worse that Emmitt. Everytime he said someones name is came out screwed up. The one I specifically remember was him calling DeMarcus Ware JaMarcus Ware! :laugh2:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2499156 said:
Good post, adbutcher. Someone's really reaching to find a griping point now.

Fan angst needs a focal point and unfortunately/fortunately we have a bunch of targets on our team, lol.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
5Countem5;2499125 said:
:laugh2: Proctor sucks but your penchant for complaining is way out there- AGAIN.

On Play 1 - Was Proctor responsible for all 3 of those guys that sacked Romo? If so, I think the Houck needs to change up responsibilities and get him some help. Where's the condemnation of the other linemen?

On Play - I count no less than 7 defenders within 3 yards of the hole. Are you saying the failure of that play was HIS responsibility? If he had not been pushed back would the play have been successful? Where's the condemnation of the other linemen?

Play 3 - He waited on the snap count- like he has been coached his whole career. Wow.....

When Wade says something, blogboy, you might want to remember that he has forgot more about football than you know.

I think the complaining about porcter may be blown out of porportion based on last weeks game as well, especially considering the Giants have one of the best defenses in football.

However, on #3, coaching or not, if the guy next to you snaps the ball, you better do something so someone doesn't murder your quarterback. Flo let his guy fly by him too, but at least he came out of his stance. I'd rather half the distance to the goal, which would have been like a 1 yard penalty, than him just watching his guy go by him.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
5Countem5;2499125 said:

The guy obviously isn't going to make it in the NFL, that said I agree *somewhat* with you. He had it rough early on, but once he started getting the help he needed he wasn't as bad as he has been and he was doing it against the Giants D line. Of course it helps that Fred Robbins was out.

In those three plays he wasn't the only one to act like a turnstile and he man wasn't the first to get to Romo when he got kneed in the back.

On the safety that everyone is trying to crucify him for, he tilts his stance outword torward Flozell who ALSO didn't move. As far as he could tell, the Giants were offsides and I'm sure he expected the whistle to be blown and Romo wouldn't have been hit or a MAJOR penalty would have been assessed beyond the expect offsides penalty. That said, obviously neither Flozell or Proctor heard the correct snap count since neither moved at the snap of the ball. My guess is one heard nothing and the other heard wrong and told the other the wrong count.

It doesn't matter. Wade was a moron for saying that. One thing was clear, the Cowboys *corrected* the issue because they protected MUCH better in the after the inital failings. (besides the safety which was a communications issue)