Viking Defense

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Success running the ball means game and clock control.

True I also think it lends itself to hitting the big play down field. Teams will only go so long in allowing a team to run on them before they bring up help from safety, once you do that then the one on one match up on deep ball presents itself. While I can respect the CB of Minn I will not disrespect our WR and their ability to beat anyone in a one on one situation.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys have been rated as 2.5-point favorites over the Vikings in that matchup at their place.

Of course, it might change slightly at game time. That contest will likely provide a serious challenge.

The Vikings have logged the most sacks in the league entering this game. It won't be any cakewalk.

Let's hope Dak's calf is well healed, or nearly so, by game time. He'll need to scramble a few times.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cousins has been balling. His record vs Dak's in primetime games though is something to also look at. Ill be watching this game in Dominican Republic with unlimited alcohol. If you dont see me posting for awhile after this game. Send a search party out.
cousins doesn't play dak, the Vikings coaches and defense do though..:rolleyes:

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
This is going to be a good game, but a close game IMO. Mike Zimmer can coach defense. Cousins can get hot and be very good. He can also go the other way.

Carson

Reaction score
This is going to be a good game, but a close game IMO. Mike Zimmer can coach defense. Cousins can get hot and be very good. He can also go the other way.
I think Peterson being out hurts them tremendously.

Breeland was rated literally the worst corner in the league before they faced Sam Darnold and Jared Goff.

With Peterson out, that forces Kris Boyd to start. Alexander will play the slot and it’s a huge advantage for Dallas.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Spoken by a man who does not know Cousins' history in primetime games.
and yet Dak, romo and cousins(add in stafford as a lion) all have gotten as far and no further.. lie nitpicking players from other teams that mirror our own..

cousins as a starting qb is very good qb ..seriously underrated because of lack of post season success.

sound familiar

Romo and Now Dak..

when we mention those guys immediately defense, coaching and other players come up and those say its a TEAM game..

cousins is better then any qb WFT had before and after him..sometimes you need to look at the rest of the team..WFT would be a better team right now if they had kept him thats for sure..so Hes not what one would call elite or specials but as far as a player at the Qb position that is steady and plays at a high level most games..Cousins is that guy..

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think there's no question but what both the Cowboys and the Vikings will have their hands full in their upcoming game. Their defense and our offense will be in an intense dogfight, by the looks of things.
Another heart attack game. Team with the ball last wins

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Another heart attack game. Team with the ball last wins

To be totally honest, I'd be much more comfortable if that game were being played at AT&T Stadium. Yet, according to the Vegas bookies, we've been established as 2.5 point favorites in that battle. Good to see they've got that much confidence in us, I guess. I see this game as a tossup. Here's hoping we're the last team with the ball and it serves us well. :cool:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I do not take Minn lightly but I'm not going to shy away from saying the Cowboys are a very good team and I think if the Cowboys expect to be able to compete for a title then you look forward to the challenge.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Oh no! Another week another “daunting defense”.

Y’all need to find new angles.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Nobody is sleeping on the Vikings, they are the best team the Cowboys have faced since week 2 (Charger).