Twitter: Vikings DE Ifeadi Odenigbo predicted our 2 minute drill plays

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
not a big deal honestly. The vikings deserve credit for staying focused and not giving up a huge lane trying to rush.

How hard is it to stop Zeke Elliott without a huge hole? He runs into the defenders. He is incapable of bouncing it outside. You know he is just going to dive in between the tackles. Nothing special at all. And if he does break through the line he will run right into the safety.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

Anyone surprised :facepalm:?

Nope. During the playoffs, the Rams knew our signals and general tendencies. Results? Our vaunted run defense got gashed by two different 100-yard rushers, in the same game. Playoff loss.

Time for Jerry to do right by Cowboy Nation and fire this guy. SMH

Creeper

Reaction score
or Dak could have pulled it and hit Cobb across the middle on a quick pass....

After further review I change my mind a little. Williams could have helped Frederick out just a little more. His chip was weak and had no impact on the DT. Willliams has to make sure he chipped hard enough so Frederick could pick up the block. That did not happen. I think Frederick was expecting more of a chip and was surprised the DT got past him so quickly. Garrett would call this poor execution.

ondaedg

Reaction score
wait another teams defensive players saying they basically knew what we were going to do....If I got paid $100 for every time i heard that lol.

Seems like a common theme in post game pressers by the opponent.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
They did a crappy job of executing if they knew Dallas' plays. Cowboys marched right down their throats.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
But you weren't ready for Dak to perform surgery on you in that 2 minute drill, lucky for you Dallas coaching staff is stupid and decided to give Zeke the ball instead.

Nav22

Reaction score
I hated the playcalling as much as anyone, but c’mon.

Every team will at least occasionally run during a 2-minute drill.

So what about this quote was so damning?

CPanther95

Reaction score
"Even if they don't have ideal personnel"
... is that a dig on Zeke?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Nope. During the playoffs, the Rams knew our signals and general tendencies. Results? Our vaunted run defense got gashed by two different 100-yard rushers, in the same game. Playoff loss.

Thats one of those amplifications that has become an urban legend. The Rams scouted well and executed well, they knew our tendencies but they didn't know our signals.

Collins was playing injured and Woods got hurt in the 2nd quarter and tried to gut it out. Prior to the injury to Woods the Cowboys actually held the Rams to slightly below their season rushing average for RBs. Once Woods was injured the floodgates opened. (Collins was injured already and Caraun Reid took 25 snaps as the only backup DT, I don't have the breakout for Crawford between DT and DE)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Thats one of those amplifications that has become an urban legend. The Rams scouted well and executed well, they knew our tendencies but they didn't know our signals.

Collins was playing injured and Woods got hurt in the 2nd quarter and tried to gut it out. Prior to the injury to Woods the Cowboys actually held the Rams to slightly below their season rushing average for RBs. Once Woods was injured the floodgates opened. (Collins was injured already and Caraun Reid took 25 snaps as the only backup DT, I don't have the breakout for Crawford between DT and DE)
Bobby Wagner said that they started picking up the Niners offensive tendencies last night.

I guess Kyle Shanahan is cancelled too.

calico

Reaction score
One day Jerry will notice the pattern of this team constantly being out coached. He’s got the brain of a 40 year old after all.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner said that they started picking up the Niners offensive tendencies last night..

Exactly, people go nuts over Tony Romo predicting plays ahead of time but most NFL coaches can do the same thing with a decent degree of accuracy. Its about execution and thats the reason the Vikings could run on us but the Giants could not.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You know you're weak when a player who's name you can't pronounce can predict your plays.

Hindsight is always 20/20...he just got lucky our LG is an idiot...and didn't double down like he was supposed to. Infact I'm shocked we just didn't double a 260LB DE playing tackle....for a 5 yard gain.