Vikings release WR Adam Thielen

joseephuss

Reaction score
Gallup has a $13.8MM cap hit this year. Thielen was released and therefore will get a new contract with a much lower cap hit.
He will have a dead money cap hit for the Vikings this season for around $13MM.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, Rush could have used a good receiver when he was winning with nothing and a bad offensive coordinator.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You think that makes us a real contender, huh?

I think if we can get another top WR, a LT, and a nose tackle during the draft, then yes. I think we can contend. I think the signings we need are Thielen, Wagner, and then draft a T, NT, and maybe Ivan Pace Jr in round 5, and we'd be set.

JayFord

Reaction score
aint no way dallas is going to try unless he wants that honest offer

phildadon86

Reaction score
We were out when he found out Stephen's idea of a fair contract was the league minimum and five rides a month in Jerry's chopper.
Whats hilarious is they offered Wagner something close to the vet minimum. Bobby Wagner

kskboys

Reaction score
He'd be a very nice additions for around 5 mil/season. Period. Great #2.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
16 Touchdowns last two years is impressive. Especially with Jefferson, Hockenson and Cook
Yep, I like him too, but Minnesota used him very peculiarly. They almost NEVER threw it to him on the first half, but he would always get clutch catches in the second half. Without looking, I'd bet his production from first half of games to second was was like 25% to 75%.

Rayman70

Reaction score
TY fits in here nicely and was underused. I say resign TY. We already had a sampling of what he brings. With Thielen, he might be washed. Its risky.