Vikings Sex Boat Saga Getting Better

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
The Love Boat. Sounds like an old TV series. LOL

I would have watched that show if it was like this. This beats the spit out of guest appearences by Charo and Florence Henderson

lspain1

Reaction score
Mewelde Moore!!! I've got him on my fantasy team. :banghead:

I'll bet he doesn't do that well this weekend! Maybe I should consider someone else, LOL!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
CowboysFan28 said:
Florence Henderson was totally hot back in the day.

Ick.

Watching that story again, now I'm kind of pissed that McKinnie didn't separate his recycling. Dude, it just takes a minute to put it in the bin!

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
abersonc said:
or at least more intesting

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S11742.html?cat=1

McKinnie looks to be in deep do do.
There is some incriminating stuff in there as far as the party goes but everyone already knows that it happened. The bud is the only thing that was illegal and that sounds like misdemeanor quantity. Personally I think this whole "sex boat scandal" is blown way out of proportion. Half the teams in the league do this stuff and who was hurt? Sure it projects a bad image but it is hardly world shaking IMO.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
There is some incriminating stuff in there as far as the party goes but everyone already knows that it happened. The bud is the only thing that was illegal and that sounds like misdemeanor quantity. Personally I think this whole "sex boat scandal" is blown way out of proportion. Half the teams in the league do this stuff and who was hurt? Sure it projects a bad image but it is hardly world shaking IMO.

Actually the guy who runs PFT notes that transporting women across state lines for the purpose of sex is a federal crime.... and McKinnie's name is one their boarding passes.

Other teams may do it but you have to learn to be discrete.

silver

Reaction score
:hammer:
JackMagist said:

:hammer:

boys being boys

AbeBeta

Reaction score
CowboysFan28 said:
Florence Henderson was totally hot back in the day.

If you were watching the Brady Bunch with an eye on mom then you are sick -- everyone knows Alice was the hot one.

JDSmith

Reaction score
A lot of football players just aren't very bright. Throwing it in a construction dumpster, especially when there are papers with the Vikings letterhead, is just stupid when there is this much media attention on you. Why not just walk out and turn the bags over to the reporters? Everyone who watches TV knows that once you throw stuff in the garbage it's public property and anyone can look at it. So you take all your incriminating stuff and toss it in a dumpster where it's likely to sit for days?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
The bud is the only thing that was illegal

Where are all the "but its illegal" or "its immoral" types today?

Me, I just think it is stupid to throw out perfectly good mary jane. I mean what if McKinnie developed glaucoma? He'd be wishing he didn't throw it out then.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Actually the guy who runs PFT notes that transporting women across state lines for the purpose of sex is a federal crime.... and McKinnie's name is one their boarding passes.

Other teams may do it but you have to learn to be discrete.
Yeah that is an old law that needs to come off the books. But it is there and he will likely get bent over by the judicial system over it for no good reason. Oh well, ignorance of the law is no excuse so they say so it will probably cost a promising young talent his career and ruin his life. He should have had the girls buy their own tickets and then reimbursed them.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Yeah that is an old law that needs to come off the books. But it is there and he will likely get bent over by the judicial system over it for no good reason. Oh well, ignorance of the law is no excuse so they say so it will probably cost a promising young talent his career and ruin his life. He should have had the girls buy their own tickets and then reimbursed them.

Why? So vulnerable woman have even less protection? This is a law designed to increase penalties for pimps. Honestly, I don't think the spirit of the law was to protect "high class" call girls - but that doesn't mean it should come off the books.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Why? So vulnerable woman have even less protection? This is a law designed to increase penalties for pimps. Honestly, I don't think the spirit of the law was to protect "high class" call girls - but that doesn't mean it should come off the books.
Because it is a law that is abused by the authorities on a regular basis. Just like this case; those girls came of their own free will but it is not them that will suffer the consequences of what amounts to a technicality. This law is on the books to give law enforcement an easy excuse for situations where they suspect that other illegal activity might be going on but have no real evidence to get a proper warrant. I am against any law that is in place to circumvent our individual freedoms guaranteed under the bill of rights and that is what this one if about. Whatever the excuse for this law the abuses of it far outweigh the proper application; in fact the proper application is almost never implemented.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Sounds like it might be the old law the feds got the boxer Jack Johnson on, euphemistically referred to as the "white slavery traffic law", which ostensibly sought to outlaw interstate pimping but was also used to bag "miscegenists".

I seem to recall it was written in such a way that transporting females for 'immoral purposes' could be anything from kidnapping and forced prostitution to Romeo and Juliet trying to elope in the neigboring state.

Of course in this case, interstate pimping is exactly what it seems to have been. :laugh1:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc said:
or at least more intesting

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S11742.html?cat=1

McKinnie looks to be in deep do do.

The list was titled "Incoming Flights (pickups)" and was written on a piece of Minnesota Vikings paper. It contained women's names, airlines and flight times. The names 'Iris and Liris' are at the top, followed by 'Nivie + 5', 'Ayana and Dionne and Aisha', 'Sandra' and 'Tanika plus 3'.

haha, those funny names

AbeBeta

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Because it is a law that is abused by the authorities on a regular basis. Just like this case; those girls came of their own free will but it is not them that will suffer the consequences of what amounts to a technicality. This law is on the books to give law enforcement an easy excuse for situations where they suspect that other illegal activity might be going on but have no real evidence to get a proper warrant. I am against any law that is in place to circumvent our individual freedoms guaranteed under the bill of rights and that is what this one if about. Whatever the excuse for this law the abuses of it far outweigh the proper application; in fact the proper application is almost never implemented.

Of course, if McKinnie arranged for prostitutes to attend his party to have sex with players, then he's committing more than just an interstate crime. He's soliciting sex from prosititutes. So it seems like there is some other illegal activity going on and this isn't a case where there is no real evidence.