Vikings vs Cowboys

diamonddelts

Reaction score
The Cowboys have Dak Prescott at QB, and are getting ready to sink more years into him. What we've seen the last 5 years...is what we're gonna see the next 5 years

The Vikings HAD Dak Prescott at QB (one with slightly better playoff success though) and they said "we'll never win the SB with this guy" so they ditched him, and tore it down to the studs.

It will be very interesting, to see where the Vikings and Cowboys are in 5 years.

Hope the Vikes don't get young, suck for a couple years, and then pass us like a bum on the street as they are ascending with a new young team, while we are dying a slow slow death, with 36 year old Dak still sucking up our salary cap like Mazi sucks up milkshakes.

Everything we do is slow.

Jerruh steers this team one of those giant cargo ships that needs 2 hours and 20 miles in order to turn around....while many of these other teams zip circles around us on jet skis.
Kirk Cousins 1-4 playoff record is more successful than Dak? Huh?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I bet this is exactly what happens, but do you think Jerry will care he'll be too busy singing the same praises to Dak and all the others on this team about how great they are
Well...TBT....if we're evaluating 5 years from now....I think Jerruh will either be shopping for a casket, or laying in a casket.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Hahah. Nothing. I’m just saying. Everybody is going to pass us. No different if Minnesota does or doesn’t. It’s not going to fix things around here.
Your probably right.

I get it:

it's like we're on the Titanic, half way sunk into the ocean with water pouring into the hull, and I'm sitting here contemplating whether we should have served steak instead of fish for the Captains Ball, and your sitting g there going "WHO CARES... WE'RE ALL GONNA DROWN IN 15 MINUTES!!!"

So I get you. But we can either sit here in silence for 15 min and wait until we're breathing freezing cold salt water, OR, we can talk about how steak would have been a better move for 15 minutes.

Awwwww screw it. Ur probably right. Who cares?

Reactions: JBS

plymkr

Reaction score
Why are you so concerned with the Vikings specifically passing us? Everybody is going to pass us. What’s the difference if the Vikings do it too?
For me it’s because Dak and Kirk are so similar. The Vikings and the Cowboys are very similar. Both of us put up big numbers in the regular season and then early playoff exits. Both of us are at a crossroads with our respective QBs. Both of these QBs shine bright in the regular season and suck in the playoffs. Vikings have made the hard decision to let their comfort zone go and see what they can do in a rebuild. Jerry is hanging on to his comfort zone. I feel this is a good comparison to how we are 2-3 years from now if we resign Dak. If the Vikings surpass us then we made the wrong decision and/or have a very bad front office.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Kirk Cousins 1-4 playoff record is more successful than Dak? Huh?
Your 100% right. I attributed a Case Keenum win to Kirk.

DAK is actually 2-5, whereas Kirk is 1-4.

SUCK IT KIRK COUSINS!!!!!! 1-4 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. You WISH you were 2-5 like our boy Dak!!!!!

One more wild card win, followed by a divisional loss (of course( and Dak will be at a lofty 3-.6.

#WINNING# (half the time)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Picsart-24-03-15-21-07-52-871.jpg

Jayinem

Reaction score
I want Dak gone but Cousins will be 36 before the season starts Dak is 31, not to mention Cousins is coming off a serious injury. You mentioned in 5 years well Cousins is 5 years older.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Vikings are becoming America's team...just the Homer's here can't see it. If it wasn't for Roger Staubach's Hail Mary.....history sure could have been different

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Cowboys have Dak Prescott at QB, and are getting ready to sink more years into him. What we've seen the last 5 years...is what we're gonna see the next 5 years

The Vikings HAD Dak Prescott at QB (one with slightly better playoff success though) and they said "we'll never win the SB with this guy" so they ditched him, and tore it down to the studs.

It will be very interesting, to see where the Vikings and Cowboys are in 5 years.

Hope the Vikes don't get young, suck for a couple years, and then pass us like a bum on the street as they are ascending with a new young team, while we are dying a slow slow death, with 36 year old Dak still sucking up our salary cap like Mazi sucks up milkshakes.

Jerruh steers this team one of those giant cargo ships that needs 2 hours and 20 miles in order to turn around....while many of these other teams zip circles around us on jet skis.
Vikings didn’t ditch Kirk he ditched them lol.

FaSho

Reaction score

How does Kirk have better playoff success? He's 1-4. I think we all know your agenda though.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

“It ain't over 'til it's over.”
- Yogi Berra

"The Cowboys have not given Dak a new contract until they've given Dak a new contract."
- xwalker

rambo2

Reaction score

The Vikings didn't ditch Cousins. They wanted to keep him. Cousins is a good qb and Dak is too.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

When exactly did Kirk Cousins have all this playoff success???

He has exactly 1 single playoff win in his entire career.....................last time I checked, that was less than Dak, not more.

Not saying Dak is anything special in the playoffs either, but dam, can we at least get some basic facts straight in this discussion?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
When exactly did Kirk Cousins have all this playoff success???

He has exactly 1 single playoff win in his entire career.....................last time I checked, that was less than Dak, not more.

Not saying Dak is anything special in the playoffs either, but dam, can we at least get some basic facts straight in this discussion?
Addressed a few posts ago.

I didn't realize Dak had waaayyyyyy more playoff success than Kirk. LITERALLY TWICE AS MANY WINS AS KIRK!!!!! (2)

We need to resign Dak for 5 years 290 Mil.

Fully guaranteed.