Vikings vs Eagles

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The hole the Vikings were in may have just turned into theIr grave.

Aven8

Reaction score
Well it appears some teams FA accusations are working out at least.................

Ken

Reaction score
I don't want to hear anyone on this board say how great Wentz is.....Total system/coaching product....like I was saying all year.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Here's a serious question. If Philadelphia win the SB with Foles, when Wentz' rookie contract finishes and he demands a big payday, do they shell out the huge amount of cash and reduce the talent elsewhere on the team when the evidence would point to the fact that they don't need him?

The Eagles are not going to beat New England in the SB with Foles.

Next question.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
It appears that our "process" takes a bit longer than other teams.
Here's a little something about "process" orientated coaches

the previous regime under coach Gus Bradley was all about the process: If players work to become their best and everyone is at their best at the same time then victories will come. That made no sense to Coughlin or Marrone. Discipline and accountability was the first priority.... Coughlin and Marrone also put together a physically and mentally exhausting training camp designed to push and test the players' commitment, drive and ability to withstand adversity.

“I think the importance placed on winning [now] is something that was not necessarily as high of a priority in the past,” quarterback Blake Bortles said. “I think since the time Doug and Coughlin got here, that is all everything has been about. How can we win as much as possible and as consistently as possible? If we are doing anything that is not helping us win, then why are we doing it?

“I think the discipline and the structure that has kind of been implemented here has really helped out with the locker room and to keep this whole thing rolling in the right direction.”

http://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonvil...ars-go-from-3-13-to-the-afc-championship-game

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
So disgusting that Philly has a legit GM, FO and Coaching staff. I mean they shake off adversity with immediacy. Deep team and not afraid to be aggressive. They dictate