Vikings vs Eagles

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I don't want to hear anyone on this board say how great Wentz is.....Total system/coaching product....like I was saying all year.

Don't worry. You will still have mouth breathers who will believe Wentz is one of the greatest QBs ever.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
A big strong tall powerful quarterback makes a difference. He keeps launching up 65 yard passes flat-footed. He's having a Troy Aikman play game. Maybe we should get Foles behind our line playing for us.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Here's a serious question. If Philadelphia win the SB with Foles, when Wentz' rookie contract finishes and he demands a big payday, do they shell out the huge amount of cash and reduce the talent elsewhere on the team when the evidence would point to the fact that they don't need him?

i ll be honest with you, they arent THINKING of anything right now but winning the SB. everything else is secondary right now.

mardwin

Reaction score
Watching the eagles makes me reflect how far the cowboys are from reaching the super bowl.

Eagles lose their LT, QB, MLB, 3rd down RB. No problem, they keep their ship on course. The cowboys list 3 players and they look like the Browns getting blown buy 20+ points

Shinaoi

Reaction score
The cowboys just feel so outdated at this moment. Watching the eagles do this, it’s a world of difference.