Vikings vs Eagles

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Can't deny facts.
I'm not denying facts. I'm saying the facts are irrelevant to my point.
It's like telling me, well other people lose their dad's too when I say the loss of my dad was devastating.
That fact would be irrelvelant to my personal feelings about my loss and my dad.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
When are these players, coaches and owners going to learn you don't make promises against the Patriots?

mmohican29

Reaction score
This Eagles victory, and even a victory over New England in the Super Bowl doesn't really impress me.

This is a crap league.
This is a crap season.
And the playoff teams were by and large- crap.

What all of this Eagles success does for me is this:

It makes me sick to my stomach that Jason Garrett is still the Head Coach of this team, and our fans continue to pay the price for Jerry Jones' vanity.

Never has it been easier to win in this league- and we are stuck with a loser Head Coach. Last Year's flameout in the Divisional Round should have been the end of Garrett. But we are forced to suffer through yet another wasted year with this bum while other teams make real moves to improve.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Disgusting. I wish there was a puke icon here.
As much as i'd like to agree with you i got to say they earned it. I see lots of people on here saying they are going to root for the Pats, well i hate the Eagles more than the Pats but i respect what the Eagles did this year as a team more than i do the Pats, besides everyone knows the NFC-East is a way tougher division then the AFC-East so i'm rooting for the Eagles in the SB

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
If Foles has showed anything he shown how good a big slow possession receiver can look when you have a guy that can make all the throws.