Vikings vs Saints thread

Juggernaut

Reaction score
You guys are so delusional regarding our roster. It must be coaching because we didn’t have a pass rush or a good secondary. Our roster is lacking in playmakers on offense, lacking quality at TE, lacking depth at OT, and lacking a 3rd down RB who can make plays as the checkdown guy. We are lacking depth and quality at DT. We lack depth or a thumper at LB. We look to finally have some DBs, but they are young, and we still lack a playmaker at S. Take away DLaw, and we have no pass rush.

You can always have better coaching, but many of these guys have labored in the NFL with bad teams until finally being given a strong roster. Even in Philly, he didn’t take over the garbage roster they’d had before. New receivers, new RBs, new secondary.

But would those needs be the same after four years, if Jason Garrett was fired after his third consecutive 8-8 in 2013 and the Cowboys hired Mike Zimmer before the Vikings got him? :huh:

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We had this discussion back when Seattle played Denver. #1 defense vs #1 QB.

But I’m not sure Vikes defense is as good as Legion of Doom and I know Brady doesn’t choke like Peyton.

And both of Brady’s losses against ferocious Giant pass rush but I’ll pick Pats for the 1st 3Peat in NFL history.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Watching Mike Zimmer gets me thinking about what the Cowboys could've been with him, if they got rid of Jason Garrett in 2013 after his 3rd consecutive 8-8 season, before the Vikings hired him. :(
JJ is passing on alot of guys
To stay with JG.
I would go for Patricia
After SB, if he would come
Here.
Jerry and Stephen are really
The # 1 and 2 HC,
Jg is #3 and he is good
Yes boy easy for Jones
Boys to work with.

superonyx

Reaction score
Best QB? You really like Bortles huh? :p
I like it when a bad QB wins the Super Bowl. It hurts all these dion sanders like talkers from knowing what to say when they pretend a QB sucks if he doesn’t win a SB.

You know like Trent Dilfer...

Gameover

Reaction score
My opinion
He was lucky to win that SB. Minnesota had no business losing that Title Game to the Saints

I don't know how Minnesota lost that game and I was rooting for them to lose!

Once they lost it, I felt dirty about it. No pleasure in seeing a team lose a game they had no business losing

superonyx

Reaction score
To stay with JG.
I would go for Patricia
Here.
The # 1 and 2 HC,
Jg is #3 and he is good
Yes boy easy for Jones
Boys to work with.
Dude..none of the guys you mentioned have clappers as nice as JG’s.
Plus JG is comfortable with Jerry’s arm up his back door pulling his mouth string.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

But I’m not sure Vikes defense is as good as Legion of Doom and I know Brady doesn’t choke like Peyton.

And both of Brady’s losses against ferocious Giant pass rush but I’ll pick Pats for the 1st 3Peat in NFL history.

XLIX Feb. 1, 2015 University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, Ariz.) New England Patriots 28, Seattle Seahawks 24
50 Feb. 7, 2016 Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, Calif.) Denver Broncos 24, Carolina Panthers 10
LI Feb. 5, 2017 NRG Stadium (Houston) New England Patriots 34, Atlanta Falcons 28

????????????????????????:rolleyes:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To stay with JG.
I would go for Patricia
Here.
The # 1 and 2 HC,
Jg is #3 and he is good
Yes boy easy for Jones
Boys to work with.
Patricia is going to the Lions

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dude..none of the guys you mentioned have clappers as nice as JG’s.
Plus JG is comfortable with Jerry’s arm up his back door pulling his mouth string.
Actually Jerry can’t make a coherent sentence anymore. Garrett is very articulate.

DuceizBak

Reaction score

Worst defenses have made The Patriots look like the Bills on Offense.

Gameover

Reaction score
Cowboys need to get more out of their runners in the passing game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Worst defenses have made The Patriots look like the Bills on Offense.

With no Edelman this year, the Patriots are vulnerable if they lose Gronk. The game he missed in Miami they got throttled.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
XLIX Feb. 1, 2015 University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, Ariz.) New England Patriots 28, Seattle Seahawks 24
50 Feb. 7, 2016 Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, Calif.) Denver Broncos 24, Carolina Panthers 10
LI Feb. 5, 2017 NRG Stadium (Houston) New England Patriots 34, Atlanta Falcons 28

????????????????????????:rolleyes:
That’s right . I forgot . Thanks

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I like it when a bad QB wins the Super Bowl. It hurts all these dion sanders like talkers from knowing what to say when they pretend a QB sucks if he doesn’t win a SB.

You know like Trent Dilfer...
Yeah it's a team game. It would have been fun to see Tony with a defense like what Minny or the Jags have.
I’ll give the Eagles a better shot than the Jags. Which is possible .

But this is going to be about as easy a run in playoffs for Pats as they’ve had. And become the 1st 3Peat. There’s no much else left for them to accomplish . Might as well put an exclamation point on it.
Eh, I don't agree. I think the Jags can get after Brady enough to cause some problems and Fournette is a load. To me, i think the Jags and the Vikings are capable of beating NE just because they both have excellent defenses and can run the football. Of course, with Darth Vader coaching and Brady at QB it's hard to bet against them.