Vikings vs Saints thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Vikings D is better than ATL's so I don't see Philly's O being able to start off slow against the Vikings and still manage to win the game

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah it's a team game. It would have been fun to see Tony with a defense like what Minny or the Jags have.
Eh, I don't agree. I think the Jags can get after Brady enough to cause some problems and Fournette is a load. To me, i think the Jags and the Vikings are capable of beating NE just because they both have excellent defenses and can run the football. Of course, with Darth Vader coaching and Brady at QB it's hard to bet against them.
I agree. If you get pressure on any QB, including Brady, you can have success. Both those defenses are stout.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I agree. If you get pressure on any QB, including Brady, you can have success. Both those defenses are stout.
Brady got rocked by the Giants twice in Super Bowls but also put up points against Seattle's defense so it will be fun to see what happens next week with NE against the Jags, and possibly against Minny in the Super Bowl. If Philthy gets there i will have to root for the Pats.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Vikings D is better than ATL's so I don't see Philly's O being able to start off slow against the Vikings and still manage to win the game

vikings defense is different on turf at home with an insanely loud crowd vs. on the road in the cold and possible wind/snow.

They are a great defense however and the way philly played offense yesterday they would have no chance.

aria

Reaction score
Thats all the Steelers had to do twice. Tomlin sux.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
vikings defense is different on turf at home with an insanely loud crowd vs. on the road in the cold and possible wind/snow.

They are a great defense however and the way philly played offense yesterday they would have no chance.

You have a point. I just think that Philly has to have a better first half on offense next week. Philly's D is good, but don't know if they can hold the Vikings O to just 10 points like they did against the Falcons.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hard to believe Newman is still playing. He looked done when he left Dallas.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You have a point. I just think that Philly has to have a better first half on offense next week. Philly's D is good, but don't know if they can hold the Vikings O to just 10 points like they did against the Falcons.

i think they can.

Not a big fan of Kai forbath kicking field goals in pressure filled situations outside either.

I do think minnesota would really play well though.

StylisticS

Reaction score

Looking at weather forecast, it’s going to be pretty warm in Philly next week. Couldn’t get to 60 next Sunday. Around 8, the temps should still be in the 50s or 40s. I think Minnesota would be fine in taran true.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hard to believe Newman is still playing. He looked done when he left Dallas.

He didn't. He got scapegoated because cruz beat him on a crossing route in man to man at NY in week 17. Everyone insisted he be run off and he was.

he should still be here in the same role he played in Cincy and Minnesota.