Vikings vs Saints thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You don’t think the Jags and Vikes have more talent than us on defense ?

I’ll take talent over coaching every time .

The Jags have Barry Church who had 4 INT’s this season. He never had more than two in a season for us. He’s looked a lot better with them than he did with us. They signed Darius who appeared to be flaming out and has played excellent for them. They have good players but a lot of it is coaching.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I remember arguing with Cowboys fans who thought the Roy Williams trade was a good one. They kept pointing to his 1000 yard season in 2006. I kept reminding them the immortal Mike Furrey had 1000 yards for the Lions that year, too.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I feel like today’s games are just a “poking the bear” situation for Cowboy fans...Zimmer v Payton. Miles Jack and Ramsey. Jags reaching an AFC Champ game

aria

Reaction score
Seal the Vikings loss, after this TD I’m draining my account on a Vikings victory.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
But the Saints aren't the same team out in the elements either.

Eagles in the Super Bowl. God hates us.

impossible he doesnt exist.

anyway, Could be a similar game like this. Saints will just have to survive the early emotion.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Jags have Barry Church who had 4 INT’s this season. He never had more than two in a season for us. He’s looked a lot better with them than he did with us. They signed Darius who appeared to be flaming out and has played excellent for them. They have good players but a lot of it is coaching.
You didn’t answer my question ? Do you think they have more talent on defense than us?

They had a better defense than us last year too.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

They traded for Dareus in the middle of this season. Dude just wanted out of Buffalo. Suddenly started playing well once he was back in Jacksonville. For him, it was about motivation.

Sydla

Reaction score
Next Sunday in Philly.......53/42 partly cloudy. Not bad for the road team.

The same thing was said a few years ago. NO couldn’t win up North and they went into Philly and beat them.