Vikings vs Saints thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They traded for Dareus in the middle of this season. Dude just wanted out of Buffalo. Suddenly started playing well once he was back in Jacksonville. For him, it was about motivation.

You said there he suddenly started playing well.

Gator88

Reaction score
I wish Dallas had a QB who understood the greater game situation and would rush to the line to put pressure on challenging a play.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Looks at the urgency to get another play go force the challenge. Dak and our offense would've been walking it up.

That's what good sideline coaching will get you. Gotta be aware

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You guys are so delusional regarding our roster. It must be coaching because we didn’t have a pass rush or a good secondary. Our roster is lacking in playmakers on offense, lacking quality at TE, lacking depth at OT, and lacking a 3rd down RB who can make plays as the checkdown guy. We are lacking depth and quality at DT. We lack depth or a thumper at LB. We look to finally have some DBs, but they are young, and we still lack a playmaker at S. Take away DLaw, and we have no pass rush.

You can always have better coaching, but many of these guys have labored in the NFL with bad teams until finally being given a strong roster. Even in Philly, he didn’t take over the garbage roster they’d had before. New receivers, new RBs, new secondary.
Good insightful post
@Chuck 54, just like that crazy creek Indian I used to drink with& get into bar donnybrooks because of his actions,always used to say: " never strike a cowardly blow " as you jumped up off the ground to lay this one on everybody.
:clap::thumbup::clap:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I would have to study their defensive roster to tell you that. If Barry Church never played for the Cowboys everyone would love to have him. Many on this board wanted him out of here. I don’t believe we put our players in the best position to succeed. It comes down to scheme and coaching.
Church was solid . We only let him go cause of money not talent.

I’m Not saying coaching can’t contribute.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Name the dominant receivers left in the post season?
Being 39 in the NFL does that to you.

Of course. No disrespect meant to Newman.

Him being 1 on 1 vs a young stud with fresh legs, is a no win situation.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I would have to study their defensive roster to tell you that. If Barry Church never played for the Cowboys everyone would love to have him. Many on this board wanted him out of here. I don’t believe we put our players in the best position to succeed. It comes down to scheme and coaching.
Fans are the equivalent to Jerry Jones, this is why it's been 22 years. They wanted him gone, so did Jerry. Jerry is a big rich fan, nothing more, nothing less.