Vikings vs Saints thread

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Mike Periria just needs to shut up. He was horrible as an offical.:angry:

Fox is the only network that wants to showcase the officials/rules, is there anyone outside of the Periria family that wants to see his mug on TV? I don't think so.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
when he came out of the tunnel as a cardinal at texas stadium in 03 there were boos.

I wanted to choke people.

This fanbase even booed Aikman. We have some of the dumbest fans out there.

Gameover

Reaction score
when was the last time Garrett jotted something down on his game sheet?

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
No they are not....make this kick...and they are up 2 scores. Plus now Saints have no challenges...:rolleyes:

Vikings...crisis averted:laugh:

If you know their history I bet they are. This fanbase has 50 years of choke jobs in the playoffs.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
THESE COMMERCIALS! STOP!

Nobody buys half the crap that is shown in these commercials.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6 point game. 10 minutes left. Up for grabs.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
there is nothing worse as a fan of the home team than having a six point lead late in the game.

You just sit there holding your breath hoping the team doesnt make a mistake.

unless you root for new england of course.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
If that was Dallas kicking that FG with 10 minutes left and facing Drew Brees, is anyone confident that our defense gets a stop? Not me. I would be thinking after they score a TD, will we take enough time to score a TD so when we kick back to them, will they have too much time to score the game winning TD?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Possibly. It’s looking like we may have made the right decision for us at the time . That doesn’t mean we didn’t think Church was a good player.

The Cap requires difficult decisions hoping you can draft a cheaper player who can develop for a lot less salary so you can sign the more proven talents .

You have to make decisions but teams always find a way to keep their best players. Church was solid but not a great player for us. However he was excellent for Jacksonville this year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
there is nothing worse as a fan of the home team than having a six point lead late in the game.

You just sit there holding your breath hoping the team doesnt make a mistake.

unless you root for new england of course.
Unless you’re one of the Zoners that root for the Cowboys to lose so they can come and gloat.